Chapter 28

Shreya Pov

I was thinking what will she ask me? What does she want to know from me?

"Shreya, I heard that you were the reason that Mr. and Mrs. Ahuja found their love. Tell me how did you do that?" Shruthi asked excitedly. Is she crazy? No I am crazy, I did not expect this from her. "For your info I am not the reason. Its team effort of Nishanth, Suchi, Anokhi and cousins of Suchi. We did not make them fall in love, we made them confess" I answered as if she is my client. "That is the important part right. Tell me what all you did?" She asked. "Shreya is the person who came to know about their love and all those plans we cant share. We all made a pact so she will not say" Suchi explained.

"Ok, Shreya you helped Ankith-Preetisha, your friend Riddhi and you even resolve fight between Suchitha and Yash. We can call you cupid for this. Do you think yourself as love goddess?" she smirked. Tough one, but still I have to answer. "Ms. Cupid! thats the name given by my dad" I smiled thinking how my dad used to tease me. "Its true that I helped them and I will do it in future too but I did not create love between them. It just happened for them and I supported. How can I call myself love goddess when there is no love in my life?" I said in gloomy voice stressing the last sentence.

I saw all their faces fell, even Shruthi did not ask anything. "Sorry Shreya, Its my mistake. I did not allow my cousins or Suchi's cousins near you" Yash said in worried tone. "Being your best friend I tried to protect, so I warned all who tried to flirt" as usual drama queen Suchi started. These people are unbelievable. "Its my mistake guys, I did not care for her. I might have sent her to dates atleast" Akshitha bhabhi cursed herself. I was trying hard not to laugh at their reaction.

"Bhai! Do you remember Mr.Raunak varma? He is fond of Shreya always. Why didnt we think about him" Nishanth asked. I rolled my eyes, Where am I stuck? "No, I think Ashish is the right person" Avdesh bhai exclaimed. My eyes went wide and bright smile came on my face listening that. "Ya he is just perfect for her" Yash, Suchi, Akshitha and Nishanth said at a time. Avdesh bhai and Nishanth banged their hands on table at a time showing their state of mind. Both of them are alike in these things. My jaws started itching with the fun I am having.

"Guys have you all lost your brain? She got married to my bro and he is sitting before you. How can you talk like this" Preetisha shouted in anger. "Her bro can be with his ex and you all cant even imagine things for me. Disgusting" I whispered. Both the brothers looked at me with shock on their face. "Did not expect this from me na? I know, but I am right. Right?" I said loudly smiling like a fool. "Exactly" they said and we high fived. I wanted to see Karthik's face but did not dare.

"I think we have to leave. Thank for the wonderful time guys" Yash said managing the situation. "At this time I wont allow you to go" Akshitha ordered. "I have to take medicines and we have so much work tomorrow. So please bhabhi" Suchi pleaded. "Ok I allow you both but not others" she said turning to all of us. "Do not dare to argue with her. You all cannot bear consequences" Nishanth suggested. So they all accepted. "I will miss you much Shreya" Suchi said with tears. "You have your whole family to take care of you. Be careful and keep stress away" I said. "I am leaving and even Nishanth will not be there for few days. Sorry for leaving you alone" she is worried for me. "I can take care darling. You please do not trouble my baby" I kissed her. "My baby is lucky, it will get two mothers love" She squealed. "Why only two, even Anokhi is there. Do not forget her" Yash added. We bid them good bye.

We went inside and I made sure that Nishanth and Ankith will not be in same room. I cannot see anyone of them dead in their cold war. I wanted to stay with Nivaan so it ended up with Ankith-Karthik and Preet-Shruthi. Perfect, Isn't it? "Shreya we have to discuss something important so join me soon" Avdesh bhai said. We all retired to our rooms.

Karthik Pov

I am shocked with all the events happening today. First Shreya attended party, then her dance, this game. When Nishanth said Raunak's name I pitied his choice but Avdesh said Ashish! Who is he? If he impressed Avdesh its clear that he is damn good. How can I forget the glow on Shreya's face when she heard that name?? I got out of my thoughts when I heard someone cleared their throat.

"If you need anything else you can ask me" Shreya said giving blankets. I saw there were many pictures of the family. "All these are various memories, we have a habit of placing them here" Shreya said. I saw many pics of Shreya and few of Suchi, Anokhi but there is a big frame which stunned me. "Why is our marriage pic here?" I asked her in shock. "Because we are also family" she left the room before I ask her anything else.

At night I felt restless and went down. I heard sounds from kitchen, slowly I tip toed. Shreya is cooking something and singing. No, she is dancing too. I stood there admiring her, she is my wife I can do that. "Not sleepy?" She asked suddenly. I nodded. "So enjoying what you see?" she asked doing her work. "What do you mean?" I shrieked, "I was dancing like a fool before you, it will be funny" She made a puppy face. "No Shreya, I was thinking why are you cooking at this time" I diverted the topic. "I am so hungry, from morning I did not eat. Avdesh bhai was talking to me till now. Come lets eat together" she pulled me towards table.

"You eat, I will give you company" I said sitting beside her. "So sweet of you, but you too have to eat" she said pulling my cheeks. Shreya you are making me crazy for you, II am not giving you what you deserve but still you care for me. "Will you eat or not?" she shouted. "I will, how can I miss eating your handmade food?" I answered while eating. "Shreya I want to talk to you" I mumbled. "You are talking to me only" she said with a smile. "I am serious" I said raising my eyebrow. "Ok, but after eating" . . "Do you trust me?" I asked cutting her off. She did not react. Its important for me to know.

To be continued

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I did not plan to write this but We should know what he thinks right

Thank you all

Please comment and vote