Chapter 27

Shreya Pov

We directly went to garden area so that Nivaan will not be disturbed. A big table was placed there with few eatables by the time we reached. I placed two chairs at one side of rectangular table for Suchi and Yash. "Where are they?" Nishanth asked me. "Yash will be driving slowly for Suchi, so it will take time" I answered. Ankith,Preetisha,Karthik and Shruthi sat on one side. So we sat on opposite side. "I will check on Nivaan and come" Nishanth said. "Bring fruits too and help your brother" I suggested him while he left. I started playing music on table but Shruthi frowning and I stopped. Being silent I felt awkward and went inside garden.

The pleasant atmosphere refreshed my mind. I started walking back but saw Karthik staring at me lovingly. "You are an amazing dancer" I complimented. "You are amazing with dance and looks" he said coming near to me. "Sorry and Thank you Shreya" he said. I looked puzzled. "I will explain you later, so can we have a pic together?"he asked huskily. I gave him by best smile. We took so many selfies together. He held me very close to him and took pics in many angles. He hugged from back and placed his face near mine. I can feel his breath on my cheek, he clicked. "Perfect" I said looking at the pic. "No one more" saying that he pecked my cheek. "Now its perfect" he said showing it. I could not stop blushing and stood there but he left.

"Shreya!! Where are you" I heard Suchi shouting and went back. I sat between Ahuja brothers and opposite to Karthik. I saw him staring at me, We both were lost in our own world. His intense gaze is making me blush. I closed my eyes  . .Concentrate Shreya!! you have important work to do. Concentrate . . "Thank you all for coming on my stupid request" Suchi said and I opened my eyes but made sure I will not look at him. "So entertain me with some new game" Suchi asked us. "No routine games please" Akshitha bhabhi pleaded. 

"Shreya I mailed you document you work on it and suggest me" Yash said suddenly. "Remind me I have to send report and analyse the new presentation" Suchi added. "You have to check my documents before I leave" Nishanth said. "Whats going on? This is any game?" Preet asked. "No when we enjoy too much we forget things. So we inform Shreya so that she will remind us" Suchi answered her. 

"Good job Shreya, you know about all their works" Ankith said. "So you know Karthik's business too?" Shruthi asked. I got irritated by her non-sync question. "In his words its none of my business, so why will I know? are you happy now?" I shouted in rage. But banged my head by seeing hurt on Karthik's face. Avdesh bhai held my hand and patted it slowly.

"Lets play Truth or Dare" Preetisha suggested. "No its routine" Yash whined. "But its interesting" Shruthi said. "No, what if you ask me to divorce my husband on dare" Akshitha asked. I know she is angry on Shruthi, otherwise she never uses words like that. "What if you ask my company" Suchi acted as if crying. "Drama queen started" Nishanth whispered. Seeing Suchi everyone started laughing. 

"SURPRISE ME" I shouted. "Explain it babe" Suchi suggested. "In this game each one of have to state facts or secrets or anything which anyone of us does not know. But all of us are friends,  so one person can know what we say" I tried to explain. "Make it two, as whatever we say Shreya already knows that" Yash teased me. "Ok lets play the game and Shruthi do not be sad you can ask any question you want to us but at last" Suchi said and we glared at her for special treatment she gave to Shruthi. "Shreya need not play as she suggested this game" she added.

All were thinking what to say and I was happy thinking I may know what I wanted to. "I got engaged to Suchi when she was not even 18" Yash said breaking silence. All were shocked. "Only Shreya knows this but reason no one knows" he added. "Some stars will not be good so our parents forced right?" Suchi asked. "Thats all the drama I created. I love you so much but did not want to force you. I was afraid that I may loose when you go to college and find someone better. I expressed my worries to your parents and they planned it" Yash said in one breath.