chapter 22- Our baby

6 months had now passed and I was due to give birth to our baby. We had found out that were expecting a baby girl we were very excited. We chose a name for our little girl and we had decided to name her Sienna May Peat. Joel and I worked very hard in getting her nursery ready. We had bought a beautiful pink cot with light pink linen with pink rabbit print curtains. Joel and I fell in love with the room and we just wanted to have our little princess. I was in and out of hospital near my due date because of the pain but they just kept sending me home and telling me that Sienna wasn't ready to arrive. " Joel I can't cope with this anymore please help" I pleaded. Joel held me in his arms " It's okay baby, Our girl will be here soon. You're doing so well. Just wait a while longer and she'll be here". The pain really was unbearable. 

The day after my due date I woke up in extreame pain even worse than the pain I was experiancing in the previous day. " Argh" I screamed unable to move. Joel jolted up " You okay" I really didn't know what to do. " I I think she's on her way" I screamed. Joel ran downstairs and called for an ambulance he came back to our room clutching my overnight bag. " Everything is going to be okay, An ambulance is on its way" He said while holding my hand. Little Sienna really wasn't a fan of waiting. " Joel I think she's coming now, I need to push" Joel rushed to have a look he parted my legs to get a closer look "Babe I can see the head, Push" I pushed with all of my might I was in so much agony. " Argh" I screamed. " Come on babe you're doing excellant one more huge push and she'll be here" Joel said while preparing for our daughter's birth. I pushed one last time. " Babe she's here, I can't believe it, Well done I'm so prouod of you" Joel said while clutching Sienna. He looked for a pair of sisscors and he cut her umbilical cord. " Hello chicken, Aren't you just beautiful" Joel said kissing Sienna's head. Hearing my baby daughter cry for the first time was the most beautiful sound in the world. Joel passed her and placed her on my chest. She really was beautfiful she was the image of Joel  she had inherted my brown hair but everything else was Joel.

Sienna was a healthy 9 pounds and such a beautiful baby. Max and the others had come to visit us. Each baring gifts. " Isn't she beautiful" Max said as he held her in his arms. " Yeah, I can't quite believe that I'm a mummy" I said as I admired Max and Sienna. " I can't believe it either, My little sister becoming a parent before me, I'm so proud of you" Max said as he came over and hugged me. " Thank you for being so supportive, love you" I said pulling away from his grip. " Love you too" Max said. He spent a couple of hours with me and Sienna.

A couple of days later me and Sienna were able to come home. Joel and I were so excited to get our girl home. The hospital told us that we would need to bring her back in two months because they had found something wrong with her hip but we wern't to worried about it becuse she was a healthy baby otherwise and we were told that she could grow out of it. When we got sienna home we gave her, her first bath. Once we had done this we had put her into her cot. Joel and I sang our beautiful baby daughter to sleep. My ife from now on would revolve around Sienna and Joel....

This is the end of the first book. I am working on a sequal for this story and the first chapter will be up shortly. I really hope you've enjoyed reading this book.