~How they help with your anxiety

Trigger warning! This can be a trigger to some! Some of this actually happened to me, so some of this is from experience. Pm me if you ever need to talk!

Jace:
He spends time with you and that makes it harder to think about your anxieties, and that time really does make a difference.

"Y/n? Are you ready to go?" Jace called from down the stairs.

"Yes, babe!" You yelled back from your bedroom.

You placed your phone in your bag and smiled in the mirror, before walking to meet your boyfriend at the bottom of the steps.

Jace takes you places whenever he can, when he's not on missions. Which is often, so when he does take you out, he goes all out.

Today, you were going to be surprised with a candle lit dinner outside by the flowers.

Alec:
He comforts and calms you down when you feel anxiety or panicked.

You were trying to finish an essay, Alec in the room with you. You stand to get water when you feel dizzy. Dizziness, sweating, and shortness of breath washed over you. Nothing felt real.

You bent over and tried to catch your breath, and felt as if you were losing control, you couldn't calm yourself down.

Alec called your name but you couldn't hear him. You weren't focused on him, you were trying--and failing-- to calm down.

You saw Alec in front of you, shouting your name. He grabbed your hands and tried to soothe you.

"Y/n? This is a panic attack?Anxiety." He whispered to himself as he realized what was going on.

On instinct, he pressed his lips to yours. He kissed you for what felt like hours. Instantly, you melted into the kiss and all your symptoms seemed to leave you as you kissed your boyfriend.

"I love you." You both said in unison once you pulled away.
(Stydia though)

Simon:
He is very understanding and forgiving.

"Y/n, you almost done? We should go." Simon spoke again for the second time, making you roll your eyes.

You wanted to go around the city and you draw the scenery. Simon asked to tag along and you agreed. But he was making you feel upset and distressed.

"Almost Simon!" You sighed.

"I'm tired of standing." He whined as you snapped.

"You're making me feel upset and distressed! You're giving me feelings of anxiety! Stop!" You shouted as he flinched.

"Sorry," you sighed.

"You're not helping me with my anxiety, Simon. I'm out here drawing to calm myself. But you whining isn't helpful." You explained as he nodded.

"I get it. Sorry for whining."

"Sorry for snapping."

Magnus:
He does what Alec does, he calms you when you feel your anxiety.

Magnus dragged you down to his party. You didn't really want to go but seeing his excitement, you agreed to go.

You both were dancing together when he excused himself, leaving you alone with a room full of strangers. They all bumped into you as they danced.

You felt your heart race and felt panicky. Then you couldn't really breathe anymore and felt as if you were going to faint.

"Magnus! Magnus!" You exclaimed as he looked up and appeared in seconds.

He grabbed you as you felt your knees give out.

"Sorry for dragging you here, babe." He whispered as he carried you upstairs and he then stayed with you all night, calming you.

Isabelle:
She lets you know you can be open about it with her.

"Y/n? What's wrong? You've been acting different.." Your girlfriend asked.

"I need to tell you about something and it's hard to, when I think you're going to leave me because of it." You sighed.

"I would never leave you. No matter what you have to tell me." She kissed your hand softly.

"I have anxiety." You shrugged slightly, biting your lip.

Isabelle didn't look shocked, or upset, she simply smiled.

"You can talk to me about it whenever you want, Y/n. It doesn't make me think or look at you any different." She told you as you smiled and smashed your lips to hers.

Clary:
She shows affection and makes you feel good when you overcome obstacles.

"Clary!" You exclaimed happily as you bursted into hers and your room.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked with a smile.

"The best thing happened today," you grinned.

"I was feeling my anxiety happening, and I was able to calm myself! I didn't need any help or pills! And I was able to calm down fast too!" You giggled slightly as Clary grinned widely.

"That's amazing, baby! Im so proud of you!" She embraced you in a warm welcoming hug, as you both beamed with happiness.