-Alec: You thought

Imagine: Alec thinking he's gay but is confused when he developed a crush on you. But he knows what he wants when you two share a kiss.

Alec's pov:
"Hey Jace!" I high five'd Jace as I walked past.

"Alec! Hey where are you off to?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"To train with Y/n." I blushed slightly.

"Ooh..!" Jace exclaimed, aware of my crush on her.

I hit his shoulder playfully, quite hard.

"Ow! Save it for Y/n." He winked before walking off, leaving my jaw opened in surprise.

//////////////////////////

I continued walking to the training room to see a shirtless Y/n, in only a sports bra and shorts, punching a punching bag.

"Y/n?" I called out, causing her to stop her movements.

"Oh hey, Alec." Y/n sent me a smile.

I focused on her slightly sweating exposed body, and I stood there, mouth ajar, eyes slightly wide, and left Y/n smirking.

"See something you like?" Y/n asked, her smirk growing as she walked over to me.

"Uhh... I-I... I u-um." I stuttered for an answer as Y/n walked over and stood right in front of me.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Y/n grinned, standing on her tippy toes, and placing her lips on mine.

The kiss lasted several seconds. It was nothing I've ever felt before. I only thought I'd feel this happy kissing someone who is a boy.... Y/n makes me feel otherwise.

She pulled away from the kiss and fluttered her eyes open.

"How was that?" She asked as I grinned.

"Just shut up and kiss me." I smirked and slammed my lips to hers.

I then heard clapping behind us and we pulled away from the kiss to see Clace standing there.

"You owe me five bucks." Jace spoke to Clary as she sighed and slammed the bill in his hand, making Jace chuckle.

"You bet on this?" Y/n giggled.

"Oh yeah! You're my otp.." Jace nodded.

"Clary didn't agree." Jace shrugged.

"Clary Fray! You don't ship it?" Y/n exclaimed jokingly.

"I didn't think Alec liked girls!" Clary shouted in defense.

"Well I do! I have known my entire life I liked boys, but I was confused when it came to girls. But I've always felt something for Y/n." I spoke as Y/n beamed.

She then wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me down, placing her lips to mine again.