~They find out you're Ace

A/n: this is a preference for when they find out you're asexual! Sorry if this isn't what you expected. I tried :)

Jace:
Jace continued to kiss down your neck and his hands roamed your body as you sighed due to you not feeling comfortable.

"Jace! Wait!" You exclaimed and he immediately sprung up and off you.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not feeling this." You sighed as he raised an eyebrow.

"Am I doing something wrong?" He asked as your eyes widened.

"No, Jace." You smiled lightly.

"Then what is it?" He questioned.

"I...don't experience sexual attraction." You informed as his eyes widened.

"What?" His tone confused and shocked.

"I lack a sexual drive." You shrugged slightly.

"Oh," He muttered.

"That's fine. We don't have to do anything then." He shrugged.

"Are you sure? We still can. I can still have sex, but I don't feel an urge to have it like you do." You sighed as he nodded.

"I'm sure." He smiled and kissed your lips.

Alec:
"Repulsed?" Alec flinched.

"You're repulsed to the thought of having sex with me?" Alec asked you, sounding offended and sad.

"No, Alec. I just don't like sex in general." You spoke apologetically.

"Oh. I understand." He nodded.

"Are you mad? Upset?" You asked.

"Of course not, Y/n. I'm glad you told me." He smiled and kissed your lips.

Simon:
"So, we wouldn't ever have sex?" He asked.

"We could. But I'd only do it for your benefit, I don't have a desire to have sex." You informed as he nodded.

"Only if you're okay with it, princess." He kissed the top of your head.

Magnus:
"No desire? Even towards me?" Your boyfriend pouted.

"Toward anyone, babe." You reassured.

"Okay. Thank you for telling me, baby girl." He smirked.

You leaned in for a kiss, as did he, but then he threw a handful of glitter in your face.

"Sorry, this conversation was a little to serious for me." He shrugged and threw glitter into the air and spun in it.

"A bit too much, don't you think?" You sighed.

"There is no such thing as too much glitter."

Isabelle:
"Homo-Romantic Asexual?" Isabelle questioned as soon as the words left your lips.

"It means I only feel romantic attraction to members of the same gender." You explained.

"I get that part. But, asexual? Doesn't that mean you don't have sexual attraction?" Her eyebrow arched.

"Yes, I am flexible, however. Meaning I am more open to the idea of having sex and may be willing to have sex for the benefit of a sexual partner."

"That's really interesting. Tell me more?" Isabelle asked with pleading eyes.

Clary:

"Asexual? Is that like the opposite of a pansexual?" Your girlfriend asked.

"You could say that." You smirked.

"Well that's fine with me, baby." She smiled and kissed your lips.