~First Kiss~

Jace:
"I'm so glad our parents introduced us to each other, Y/n." Jace informed you, a grin on his face.

You had gone on two dates so far, and have learned quite a lot about each other. Your feelings for each other grew stronger each time you were together.

"As am I, Jace." You bit your lip as you gazed intently upon his face.
You scooted closer to him, the picnic blanket beneath you two making a slight crinkling sound.

"Can I kiss you?" Jace asked, his beautiful eyes meeting your e/c ones.

"Yes." You whispered in reply, and as the words left your mouth, Jace crashed his lips to yours in a passionate first kiss.

Alec:
"This mission is supposed to be really dangerous, Y/n," Alec sighed, grabbing his bow and arrow.

"I don't want to lose you. We just finally got together." Alec sighed as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"And we haven't even had our first kiss yet." You pointed out with a smirk.

Alec grinned a bit and leant down to place his lips to yours in a hungry first kiss, the suspicion of not knowing if it'll be your last fueled the passion of the kiss.

Simon:
"That was a great movie!" You exclaimed excitedly as you both exited the movie theatre.

"Yeah it was." Simon chuckled as he watched you bob around on the heels of your feet.

"This was a lovely first date, Simon." You informed him, stepping closer to him.

"I agree, Y/n." Simon grinned as you leaned in and pressed your lips to his for the first time.

Magnus:
As you pulled away from the kiss, you stared into Magnus's wide eyes.

"We just kissed..." Magnus whispered to himself.

"Yep.." Your eyes began to widen as realization of what you did set in.

"Look, I'm sorry if you don't like me that way.. I really like you, and I thought you felt the same way and--" Magnus cut you off with a kiss.

"I like you too, Y/n."

Isabelle:
"I had a lot of fun with you tonight, Isabelle." You grinned as you left the restaurant after your second date.

"I had fun with you too, Y/n." Her cherry red lips pulled into a smirk as she intertwined your hands with hers.

"I-I want to be your girlfriend." You nervously told her, staring at the ground as you grew more nervous waiting for her response.

"Hey," she picked up your chin and kissed your lips.

"I want to be your girlfriend too."

Clary:
"You have great lips, you know?" Clary told you as she sketched your portrait, biting her lip as she drew herself closer to you.

"Do I?" You grinned, trying not to move from the position Clary put you in before she began to draw.

"Yeah you really do." She leaned in close to your face.

You leaned in as well, your heart pounding as she neared your face.
She finally slowly met your lips with hers, and moved her lips with yours in a kiss.

Raphael:
"I really like you.." You told Raphael at the end of your second date.

"I really like you too, Y/n." Raphael grinned, showing off his fangs.

"I've had a crush on you since we were just friends," you blushed as you spoke.

"But I want to be more than just friends, Raph." You bit your lip as you met his eyes.

Raphael grinned and leaned in and placed his lips to yours, sealing the night with your first kiss together.