I Lost Her 2

Jason's P.O.V

I took a sip of my drink and placed my hand on my head as I looked over at my phone hoping for a call back.

10 days.

10 days since she left me speechless when I told her how I felt. I wasn't sure if I did the right thing going to see her but something in my body craved her attention.

She meant the whole world to me and because I killed that guy, my whole world seemed to shatter.

I missed her beautiful smile and her little laugh. I missed having my arms around her. I missed placing kisses on her forehead while she cuddled up to me.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I took another sip of my drink letting it burn down my throat and into my body. I was back to my old habits because of her. As soon as I left her house, I instantly felt an urge to smoke and drink away my pain but by the way things were going, I just couldn't do that. So instead I went straight home and poured a few glasses for myself and sat there wondering  where I went wrong.

 So instead I went straight home and poured a few glasses for myself and sat there wondering  where I went wrong

It sometimes amazed me how much I changed since I met her. She brought out the good inside of me and made me feel like I could be a better person. At first, I hesitated and continued to do what I do best but she seemed to change my intentions and now I was suddenly interested in cuddling and kisses.

I slammed the glass on the table and stood up from my chair while letting a sigh escape my lips.

"What more does she need?" I thought as I walked over to the couch and laid on it.

I gave her my heart and she told me" I needed help". That kinda stuff made no sense when the love of your life stops everything he does just so he can get you back.

I never in my life have felt like this towards anyone and when I did, I promised myself I would keep her but instead I somehow let her slip away. I let her leave me and forget about me and as much as I missed her, there wasn't much I could do.

I began to feel my eyes slowly close but was soon awaken by a knock on my door. A groan escaped my lips as I walked to the front door annoyed by the fact someone wanted to bother me at this very moment.

I twisted the knob and opened the door meeting a pair of dark brown eyes. I was shocked by the fact she came to visit me but was concerned why she was here.

"We need to talk." She said

I let my eyes admire her beauty once more. Taking in each and every feature she had.

Man, why was she so beautiful.

"My eyes are up here Jason" She said

"Listen, I didn't come here so you could stare at me like I'm some piece meat

"Listen, I didn't come here so you could stare at me like I'm some piece meat. I need to talk to you about what you did. " She snapped

"I already apologized princess. There's not much I can do." I said

She shook her head and placed her hand on her hip indicating that she was annoyed by my response.

"We both know what you did was wrong Jason. You turned into this monster out of no where. I watched you kill him in front of me and burn his body, do you know how scared I was? That's something I'll never forget" She said

Flashback to that night:

"Y/N, you know I would never hurt you in a million years but he had his hands around you

"Y/N, you know I would never hurt you in a million years but he had his hands around you. He had his hands around what was mine. You know exactly how I am but you still let him touch you."

"I almost fell Jason, he only had his hands around me to prevent me from falling. You would've of known that, if you let him explain everything before you killed him!" She yelled

"So what do you want me to do? Bring him back to life?" I asked hoping she would drop what had happened and forgive me for my mistake.

"I want you to apologize to his family." She said

I raised an eyebrow as the words escaped her lips. She must have lost her mind. I mean, I love this girl but there are somethings I just wouldn't do for anyone.

"Y/N, are you trying to get me arrested?" I asked

She crossed her arms and stared at me while shaking her head.

"I'm not trying to get you arrested, I just need you to apologize to his family Jason. The guilt inside of me grows each and every day knowing that I saw exactly what happened and I kept quiet about it."

"Then why don't you apologize to them?"

She rolled her eyes and lifted her hand to smack me but I instantly grabbed it before it made any contact with my skin.

"Why didn't you rat me out to the cops princess ?" I asked while pulling her inside my house and closing the front door with my right leg.

"What in the world do you want now? "

"Tell me the real reason why you didn't just run and snitch me out ?" I asked while placing a soft kiss on her hands.

"G-Get off me Jason. I'm serious about this " She said as she placed her free hand on my chest trying her hardest to push me off.

I continued to kiss her hand while allowing a smirk to appear across my face.

"I'm not going to ask this again princess. Tell me why didn't you just run off and tell the cops I killed your little friend."

I could tell I was slowly getting to her but surprisingly she still had her guard up. I slowly placed her hand down before moving to her face and placing my thumb on her right cheek. I began to move my thumb back and forth hoping to calm her down a bit.

"Just answer my question and you can go" I whispered

She took a deep breath and stared at me. I moved a piece of her hair out of her face as I waited patiently for her response.

"Because I love you Jason. As much as I tried to forget about you, something about your evil soul attracted me even more." She confessed

I instantly connected my lips with hers while pulling her closer to my chest. Her scent quickly filled up my nose making me realize how much I truly missed her.

It took her a while to kiss back but she soon loosened up and began to move her lips with mine.

A groan escaped my lips when I felt her lips suddenly pull away from mine. The touch of her lips were something I missed the most and feeling them again seemed to bring back the feeling of happiness.

She pulled her body away from mine and placed a kiss on my cheek before walking towards the door.

"Where you going princess?" I asked

"Jason, I'm not ready to start this relationship again. At least not now. I'm sorry. " She said while twisting the door knob of my front door and walking out without another word.

-Sophie