Mine 2

Justin's P.O.V

I watched her as she ran up my stairs and embraced me into a hug. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to my chest. Her scent quickly filled up my nose as we continued to hug. She pulled away from me and grabbed my hand pulling me inside.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked while closing the front door.

I stared at as she walked towards the kitchen to grab her favorite bag of chips from the shelves. I then realized she was wearing the grey sweater I gave to her and immediately smiled remembering how happy she was when she received it.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her today. I was tired of hiding these feelings from her especially since they were growing stronger each day. I knew it was time to spill when I left her birthday party that night and I was constantly thinking about her. I eventually grew the strength I needed and knew she had every right to know how I was feeling towards her. I never felt like this towards anyone but her. She was something special and I was planning on keeping her by my side no matter what.

"Justin?" She said while pouring the chips into a bowl.

"Yeah?"

She walked over to my table and sat on top of it. She grabbed a chip from the bowl and took a bite of it before rolling her eyes at me.

"What did you want to tell me?" She asked

I stared at her trying to find the right words to say to her. I wanted this moment to be perfect. I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt and I wanted her to feel the same way.

I walked over to her and placed the bowl down and grabbed her hands softly. I stared into her brown eyes and took a deep breath.
"Listen Y/N. The past couple of months, I realized that I began to feel different towards you. You're one of my best friends and I love you with all my heart. I love every single thing about you Y/N. Your beautiful eyes that I get lost in, your smile, your laugh. You're so beautiful Y/N and I hate when you say you aren't. I-I just don't know how to put all of this into words but I guess what I'm trying to say is...... I love you Y/N." I said

I stared at her waiting for her response but all she did was stare right back at me. I began to worry that maybe she didn't feel the same way and she only saw me as her best friend and nothing more.

"Maybe you could say something" I said breaking the awkward silence.

She placed her hand on my face and stared into my eyes as if she was debating on the right words to say.

"Justin, I don't want to lose what we have." She confessed

"We won't baby. We can take small steps until you're ready."

"What if we break up and we stop talking to each other. I-I don't want to lose you Justin." She said

I could tell she was worried and I hated seeing her like that so I pulled her closer to my chest and kissed her forehead.

"If anything happens, I won't leave Y/N. I'll stay by your side and continue to be your best friend. I just don't want to end what we almost had. It's a risk that we're taking but it's so worth it." I told her

I watched her as she nodded her head and allowed a smile to appear on her face. I instantly smiled as a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

She was finally mine

A/N: thank you so much for your comments!

-Sophie