Interviews

I smiled once again at the cameras and waited for my interviewer to ask another question.

"So when is your clothing line coming out? " He asked

"Probably in June" I replied

I was proud of myself for accomplishing something new. Its been a dream of mine to design clothes and see others wearing what I personally designed. I knew exactly how I wanted things to go and imagined how each and every outfit would look inside my head. This was also distracting me from Justin going on tour. As much as I missed him I needed to do something that made me happy as well.

"Does Justin know about this?"

I nodded in response and began to finish my answer.

"Yeah. He supported me through it all." I said while removing one of my braids from my face.

"Do you miss him?" He asked while looking through his flash cards.

"Yeah. He's like my other half, you know?" I confessed

Truth was, I missed him more than anything. I missed his annoying personality and the corny jokes he would tell me. I needed my baby back and fast.

"Before we go on break, I just wanted to thank Y/N for taking time out of her busy schedule to come see us today. It was a pleasure meeting and talking to you. " He said

"Thank you for having me" I quickly stood up from my chair and gave him a quick hug.

The camera was moved to a different direction and the lights were instantly shut off. The building began to fill with people as they got ready for the next guest.

I walked off the stage and immediately headed towards my room in order to grab my belongings and leave when suddenly my phone rang.

I quickly opened my room door and sat on the coach.

"Hello?" I answered

"You miss me?" He asked

A smile came across my lips as his voice played inside my head.

"Yes baby." I said while pressing the speaker button on my phone and grabbing a couple of nuts to eat.

"I miss you too. I promise babygirl as soon as I come home , I'll take you out and spend the whole day with you. "

I smiled at the nickname he called me and tried to hold in my screams. He knew exactly what to say to mess with me and my feelings.

"Alright Justin, I know you have millions of fans to sing for so go make them happy. I love you. " I said

"I love you too Y/N."

-Sophie