Chapter 24-Could He Hear It Beating For Him?

My night as usual wasn't the best and my goodnight sleep was out the window. For quite some time now. I couldn't help but have nightmares all night, with the thought of him running through my mind. I kept dreaming of him leaving, turning his back to me, but that wasn't the worst part. There was someone else in the dream, someone else other than the both of us.

Other than me running after him calling and pleading for him to stop and to turn around. But he kept walking away anyways, ignoring me, that was until another dark silhouette showed up out of nowhere. He had something in his hand pointed at him that I couldn't quite see well in the darkness we were surrounded in. But the second I heard what sounded like firing, I knew exactly what that was.

My eyes widened in shock as tears started welling up in them. I screamed just as he fell down, along with my heart. My head whipped in the dark silhouette's direction when I heard a dark laugh fill this place. That was when I woke up, breathless, my heart beating so rapidly as sweat covered me.

What did that dream mean?

I dragged myself out of the warm bed and into the bathroom where I took a quick refreshing shower and then got out and back into my room. I towel dried both my body and hair before slipping in my Christmas new clothes, that mom bought me. I comb my hair and put it into a side braid before slipping into my uggs and out my room. I jog down the stairs and was imidiatelly hit by a mouth watering smell.

With a smile, I walk into the kitchen where all the girls were. The guys were probably playing COD since they were addicted to that game. I chuckled slightly when Rocky ran past me and towards mom, who was facing the stove.

"Good morning" I finally said with a bright smile.

"Grace! Get the milk, sweetie, will ya?" Ariana asked as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, that was covered in flour might I add.

"Good morning to you too" I said rolling my eyes, which only received me a playful glare from her.

I did as I was asked and headed towards the fridge, where I pulled out the carton of milk. I then walked towards her and placed it infront of her on the counter. I left the kitchen, still not fully awake as a yawn managed to escape past my lips. I walked into the living room where all the guys were slouching around, either playing and arguing or just watching the others argue about plain nothing.

"Hey" I said grumbly before plopping down on the couch next to dad.

"Why is my little princess all grumpy today? It's Christmas! " dad exclaimed in a miserable British accent, which only made me roll my eyes playfully before chuckling.

"You know how I get in the early mornings, old man" I said as another yawn escaped my mouth.

"I thought you were always a morning person...and hey! I'm not an old man, my fans happen to still find me hot and del-"

"Stop right there! I don't think I wanna know what your fans think about my own father...I think my breakfast is coming up" I said gagging with my hand imidiatelly covering my mouth.

"You didn't eat breakfast yet" he said in confusion laced with worry at the same time.

"Then it's probably last night's dinner" I managed to choke out before I jumped up and took off running up the long spiral staircase.

I fell to my knees infront of the toilet as I started emptying all the contents in my stomach. Lately, I've been feeling not too well and I'd be lying if I said this morning was the first time I puked. I heard a gentle knock on my bathroom's door followed by my dad's worried soft voice.