Chapter 10-Then What's Stopping You Now?

Day 13

The sun was shinning brightly down on my face, I inwardly groaned and hid my face in my soft pillow. I hugged my pillow tighter snuggling closer to it and smiled as I inhaled its scent.

Wait a minute...pillows don't move, do they?

I squinted my eyes open looking down at what I thought was my pillow only to find that it was Jason. That's not my pillow. That's not even a pillow! Why the hell am I on top of him? I blushed furiously when I came to the realisation that we're so close, I could feel his breath fanning my face. What do I do? Do I play stupid, close my eyes and pretend that I'm not aware I'm on top of him and enjoy the moment that I strangely like? Or do I imidiatelly just roll over and pretend that I've been sleeping in a different position all along? Or do I wake him up?

Gosh he's so beautiful when he's asleep, he looks so innocent and vulnerable, his pink lips are pursed in the cutest way ever and I can almost say he looks like an angel. But that's only when he's asleep and letting his guard down, but the second he opens his mesmerising caramel orbs, all his demons are also awaken and out the window goes the innocent angel.

I reluctantly rolled from over him, lying down next to him on my back. My eyes widened when it was now his turn to roll over and lie on top of me. Boy was he heavy, he probably weighted like a ton of bricks. I tried pushing him off me, but it was no use, he just tightened his grip around me snuggling his face in my neck. I was a really ticklish person and his breath fanning my neck wasn't much help. I bit my lip to hold back a giggle as his breath continued tickling my neck.

"Rocky!" I looked to my left to find the little fur ball standing there looking at us with wide innocent eyes.

Dogs really do find their way back home...

"No!" I exclaimed/whispering when the golden fur ball out of nowhere decided to jump on top of Jason.

"Yeah, I hope you're comfortable up there, cause it's anything but comfortable down here" I huffed narrowing my eyes at him as he lied down on top of Jason getting comfortable and closing his eyes.

I tried wiggling from under his grip, I sighed deeply when I came to the realisation that I wasn't getting from under him anytime soon. I made up my mind, he's so heavy and he left me no other choice but to wake up this sleeping angel.

"Jason" I whispered in his ear, but he just snuggled closer to my neck.

"I'm not a pillow and you're not light, buddy, so get your ass off me" I said narrowing my eyes at his sleeping face.

"I'm gonna count to three, then I'll push you if you don't get off me" I threatened in hopes he'll get the hell off me.

"1" I started and Rocky peeled one eye open looking down at me.

"3"

And with that I pushed him off me with all the power I could muster. Rocky quickly jumped off him and Jason ended up falling next to me with a thud. He winced arching his back and then looked at me sending me death glares.

"What happened to two?" He asked with a glare.

"Seriously? So you were awake the whole damn time?" It was now my turn to glare at him.

"Maybe..." he said innocently whistling as he found the walls of the abandoned warehouse much more interesting.

"And boy did you weight like a ton of bricks" I huffed sitting up.

"I'm a boy, I gotta eat, woman"

"Okay, boy... " I teased with a smirk.

"Yeah...wait, I'm not a boy, I'm a man" he said sending me death glares.