Chapter 2-Making Our Own Version Of Romeo & Juliet

"Do you think if we splash cold water on them, they'll realise?"

"Do you think if we run away, they'll realise? "

"Do you think if you guys shut the hell up, you'll realise we're right here?" Vicky and Parker spat simultaneously glaring at the two of us.

Let me rewind what happened a couple minutes earlier. Parker came into the bathroom and decided to casually tease Vicky, he called her a cry baby and of course Vicky denied that and said some unrepeatable words. He then got this bright idea (note the sarcasm) and got in the stall next to hers. He stood on the toilet and poked his head looking at Vicky in the other stall. That's when hell broke loose and she ended up coming out the stall with a glare on her face.

They started fighting, throwing each other their best death glares they could muster. Me and Colton were the audience, gossiping and predicting what would happen next, the only thing missing was the popcorn. Although Colton had that covered and pulled out some popcorn out of his pockets, I looked at him in disgust, but he just ignored me and started munching on his I don't know how old popcorn is. I shook my head and with a still look of disgust on my face, I turned back to the show.

Jason on the other hand was talking angrily with someone on his phone. I frowned at his sudden change of mood, one second ago he was joking and now he's looking angry as hell. I swear if this was a cartoon, steam would've been coming out his nostrils and ears. It was a hushed conversation and so I couldn't quite make out any complete sentence. After a while I accepted my fail in my eavesdropping mission and decided to go back to the show instead.

I missed a couple scenes, but Colton made sure to quickly fill me in on what I missed.

"I didn't see that coming"

"Me too, this is getting juicy"

"Do you think Juliet will break up with him?"

"Not if Romeo reveal his secret first"

"What secret? "

"That he got another girl pregnant"

"Oh no, he didn't"

"Oh, but he did. Now the least she'll do is rip him to pieces"

"What are you guys doing?"

"Making our own version of Romeo and Juliet"

"I mean you guys are just glaring at each other, it's such a lame show and so we decided to add a few touches"

"You spent way too much time with Colton"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"

We were cut off when Jason suddenly popped out of nowhere with a glare on his face. He gave the guys a look that they both understood, it was almost like a silent conversation they were having with their eyes. Me and Vicky stood there glancing at each other with looks of confusion.

"We gotta go. Now" Jason said in a low and an angry tone before turning on his heels and angrily stormed out of the restroom.

"We gotta go, but we'll finish that show later" Colton said and then turned around leaving the bathroom.

Parker then rolled his grey eyes before following behind him, and as if on cue me and Vicky looked at each other and then followed behind the guys. We walked after them down the hallways and soon found ourselves in the school's parking lot.

"Where are you guys going? " I asked ignoring Parker who told us to get back to school.

"I think she asked you a question" Vicky said glaring at Parker's back with folded arms.