26

Beth's P.O.V.

**Next day**

¨Baby I have classs.¨

A shirtless Aubrey kisses me harder.

¨Auuubreyyyy." I mumble into the kiss.

We had slept together for the first time, in bed, and everything went perfectly. His body fit perfectly with mine and I couldn't help but think that we were made for each other. I wouldn't even have dared think that before but he seemed to really like me and everything seemed so, perfect. Every second, every minute, every hour with him just made me feel truly happy and at peace.

MY god this boy was something.

He kisses my neck as I giggle and try to roll off of the bed. He grabs me and pulls me back to him.

"Aubrey I'm not kidding. I'm going to be late!!" I exclaim before getting up.

He pouts and I laugh. Seeing a grown man pout was something I thought I would never see.

"C'mon you have to get up too, I'll make pancakes."

Aubrey ignores me and rolled over.

"I dont want any pancakes, i want you." He yells as I walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Suit yourself!"

I make breakfast and Aubrey comes and hugs me from behind, pressing himself against me. I bite my lip and try to ignore him but I could feel that he was hard.

"C'mon baby please just a lil. Before you go." Aubrey begged.

"Keep begging me and maybe."I said seriously. 

he kept begging...

He sets me on the counter as we make out. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He enters me and I kiss him harder.

After we're done, I only have half an hour left and we shower together.

"That was hot." I say as I turn the water on.

"Shower sex?" He says as he gets in with me.

*****

Exhaustively, I throw my bags and keys onto the sofa and grab my phone from my bag. Aubrey had gone to the studio and wasn't going to come until later, or even tomorrow. I changed into highwaisted shorts, long socks, and an over sized sweater before doing anything else ( A/N the picture ). I thought I should study for a test and ended up doing that as I listened to music. As I was going over my notes for music theory, I heard a knock on the door. Aubrey wasn't suppose to come yet... maybe he was just dying to see me since he couldn't let me go in the morning. I giggle at the thought. I run to the door excited to see Aubrey and open it not checking to see who it was. I stand at the door confused as I stare at, him.

It wasn't Aubrey, it was Mark's nephew. What was his name... Elias.

"I think we started off on the wrong foot," He started.

I stare up at him. He was wearing dark washed jeans with a grey sweater that fit him nicely. I looked into his electric eyes and then at his hands as they held a little box.

"What are you doing here?" I finally ask.

"Apologizing?"

I laugh as he raises any eye-brow.

"Are you serious??"

He holds up the box. I eye him and it's his turn to laugh. He held his hands up saying,

"I come in peace,"

I bit my lip before letting him in.

"You studying?" He asks eyeing my living room.

"music theory," I reply as he looks around.

"Nice apartment."

"Thank you, coffee?"

There was a bit of tension and awkwardness, and we both felt it.

"Please."

I fixed him a coffee and gave him it as I sat down with my own. He sat down on the sofa across from mine and all my books.

"So you're studying music?"

We spent the rest of the afternoon joking around and getting to know each other more. Not necessarily because I wanted to but because I was just being polite. It was casual, we just laughed and drank our coffee.

"Um, so it's time I start to head towards the club are you coming?" I ask.

Elias checks his watch before sighing annoyed,

"I kind of have to," he starts.

"Well c'mon im never late!"

He chuckles as I walk into my room to change. I take my shorts off and walk to grab jeans when the door opens,

"So um do you-" He says before stopping mid-step.

I blush and grab my jeans as he stands there frozen. I cover myself with my jeans as he turns around to leave. Quickly, I shove my jeans on and then go grab shoes. Still blushing, I walk outside to grab my bag and keys and we both leave quietly.

"So um, how long have you been working for my uncle?" He asked as we both got into the car.

I chuckle.

"Long enough,"

"Can I ask you something?"

I look at him,

"Of course,"

"w-WATCH OUT!"

what-

*************
3rd person P.O.V.

The smoke clears and you can hear sirens in the background. They're on a road where no one goes through, that's full of small buildings and under a bridge a block away from the club. Elias regains consciousness quickly and wearily opens the door and gets out of the car, falling on the floor. His lip's bleeding and so is his nose. His chest hurts from the impact. The car is slanted and a bit of smoke is still coming out of the hood. 

Bethany, he thought.

He limps to the other side of the car and tries to open the door,

"Shit," he mumbles after realizing it's locked.

There's a car not too far from them with two people, males, getting out. Their car's only dented. People start noticing the scene and start watching.

Elias struggles to try to get the door open before an awful realization reaches his mind. He looks down and see's the car's oil leaking.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He exclaims as he pounds on the door.

"Someone help!!" He screams looking around.

Of course the only thing people did was stare back. Elias frantically looks around before seeing a rock, he quickly grabs it and slams it against the window. He opens the door quickly and takes her in his arms. He tugs at her seat belt until her limp body falls in his arms. Her weight makes him stumble but then start to run. After a few strides the car explodes sending him flying and then crashing down. His ears are ringing and the heat of the car hurts his back just for a split second. He holds her tighter as the car burns behind them. Adrenaline still rushing through his veins and his unsteady breathing calms down slowly. He looks at her, her lip is cut and there's a cut on her eyebrow. He examines her face. Staring at her, he swore to himself that one day she would be his. And only his. 

A/N

new chapter up in about two weeks!! 

rihanna and drake in "work" are goals im crying, 

his verse thoe

and her hips doe 

my lord

​​​​​​​