11

Beth's P.O.V.

so we end up fucking a few more times and then falling asleep.

*later*

I wake up with a huge migraine. I can't remember anything that's happened... Wait... am i naked?

I hug the blankets around me. I get up, still with blankets, and look at myself in the mirror. My mascara is smeared a bit and my lips returned to their color. But some red lipstick is smeared on my chin. Did i...? I answer my own question by looking around, my clothes are on the floor. Along with a men's jacket and shoes.

God bethany who'd you-

oh my

aubrey... no

drake.

I did it with Drake.

wow,

why.

how.

oh.

Everything comes back to me in a flash. Including all the emotions I was feeling. Mark, and Drake. The fight Dianna caused. Breaking down, getting high and drunk. Then it gets blurry.. I, came here. I remember hearing Drake singing.. and the taste of wine in my mouth.. no i listened to his music. yeah.. and then. He was here. In the hallway. And he's really good at- bethany don't you even dare.

But if his shoes and jacket are still here then where is he-

"ehem."

I turn towards, Drake. He was wearing a towel around his waist, standing there shirtless.

"I hope you don't mind that I took a shower and used your towels." He says.

I shake my head no.

"no i don't.."

"You okay?" He smirks.

"yeah.. just-"

"overwhelmed?" he says cockily.

I realize what he's talking about and laugh.

"I've had better though.." I say teasingly.

"Is that so?" He asks before laughing.

"Mhmmmm and no thats not it. I just realized that-"

"You don't remember anything.? You were high and drunk." He says standing next to me. "And I want to say that I'm sorry if I took advantage of your vulnerability. I shouldn't have but-"

"i do remember how this felt like." I say before turning towards him, getting on my tippy-toes, and kissing him. "Aubrey I wanted it."

His hands rest on my hips and I let go of the blankets. I smile as he slides his tongue into my mouth and his hands explore my body. I wrap my legs around his waist and his towel falls. We both smile as we fall back onto the bed, him on top. We end up fucking, again.

-

I rest my head against his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"So you've had better..?" Drake asks.

"Drake I was lying. This is only my, second time, other than earlier, but I think it's fair to say you're the best I ever had." I say sincerely while looking at him. 

I blush and quickly look away before realizing how cheesy that sounded.

"I've told you to call me Aubrey." He responds while grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"Alright Aubrey."

"It sounds better when you say it." AUBREY says touching my lips.

"Is that so..?"

"Mhmm."

"What about you Aubrey, you must have had plenty of girls who you've said are the best." I say rolling over to look at the ceiling. I wasn't upset about it, and I made sure he knew that.

"I don't know about that.." He answers while turning towards me.

"Well I mean there has to be one girl you remember for her body or because she was so damn good in bed." I say turning towards him.

He looks at me. His eye's flicker around my upper body; breasts, stomach, neck, and then face.

"What?" I ask.

He scoots closer to me.

"Nothing."

We kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. He turns so I'm on top and we go at it again. But this time, we make love.

-

I peck his lips before slipping on my dress. I was wearing a bright sundress with heels, and he was wearing his same clothes as yesterday. He bends down for a kiss but I quickly peck his nose.

He had to go home, it was Sunday and tomorrow he had to go to the studio, and I had to go to the college to prepare for tomorrow, school. It was barely 5 (5:04) PM, but we wanted to go out somewhere to eat.

"Oh you biiiitch!" He exclaims smiling.

"That's not what you were calling me earlier."

I winked and he laughed.

"Okay lets go enough of your teasing.."

We left through the same exit, but to our surprise the paparazzi spotted us.

"Fuck!" Aubrey exclaimed.

I spotted his car and guess what, its behind them on the other side of the street.

"RUN!"

I yell as they start coming towards us. I pull his hand with me.

"You're wearing heels!!!"

"I can handle it!"

"Bullshit just dont trip,"

​We run to the street, the pap right behind us. I grab his hand before pulling Aubrey into an alleyway that lead us to the street his car was on. He stares at me impressed. 

We cross the street, he opens his car and we get in quickly. We put our seat belts on quickly and he drives away. I laugh yet again. I check my heels for scratches, he looks over, none.

"Bad. ASSSS!" Aubrey exclaims. 

This felt like a fairy tale. As if I was leaving in a sparkling carriage pulled by a white horse with my prince. It felt surreal.  

A/N omg guys. 900 views?!?! THATS INSANE OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WOW. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND TO HAVE ALMOST 1K IS AMAZING YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME THANK YOU ALL TONS OF KISSES.