22

Bethany's P.O.V.

On my way

I press send as I get in my car and close the door. I buckle in as my phone vibrates. I want to check it but I just want to get home. I drive onto the highway and it buzzes again.

I had a strong urge to check it as it vibrates yet again.

Not being able to wait, I pull over and check my phone.

1 from Aubrey 2 from bae-anna (dianna!)

from bae-anna,

girl, remember we're going to meet up today!

you better come nigga we need to talk

I reply to her before checking what Aubrey sent me.

from Aubrey,

hurry up baby girl

I paused before reading again, and I swear I've never wanted to go home as much as right now.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I press send before being called.

"Hello?"

"Aubrey! My boy." My manager says.

"Hey-"

"You've missed quite a few days and you know this. We need to talk. You need to work on your shit. The album is going to be released soon-"

"Actually... I think I'm going to have it postponed." I interrupt.

"Aubrey!-"

"Okay I'll be in the studio around 5!"

"Aubr-"

I hang up and sigh hoping my manager didn't get too pissed. I lean against the glass of the window and stare at the city.

I have to clear my mind-

I heard the door abruptly open and then close before hearing foot shuffle. Before I can fully turn around, Bethany slams her lips on mine and jumps on me. I stumble back and my back's against the glass wall. Surprised, I kiss her back before grabbing holding her ass as she wraps her legs around my hips. I turn so that her back's against the glass. We make out as I make my way to the couch. Bethany gets off before pushing me onto the sofa.

"Someone missed me." I mumble as she takes her shirt off.

She chuckles before climbing on top of me.

"Yeah but so did you." Bethany says before kissing me hungrily.

"Maybe.." I mumble into the kiss.

She pulls away.

"What so you didn't?"

I look at her. She sitting up staring at me. Her hair is straight and falls perfectly onto her shoulders. It's long and falls below her tits. Her tits. They're perfect. Bigger than my hands by a bit. She's fit. Her torso and waist are perfect. And her thighs are big. Her ass is too, and-

I grab her ass and pull her body towards me before kissing her just as hungrily as she did.

"yes." I mumble as she regains control.

"good." she whispers before kissing my neck.

She pulls away and takes my shirt off. Bethany stares at me.

"I have to be in the studio soon." I say quietly.

"And I have to go tot he club." She responds.

"Well then let's go." I answer back before grabbing her and flipping over so that I'm on top of her.

I can tell she preferred this.

I hold myself up and her tongue enters my mouth. Bethany wraps her legs around my waist as I press myself against her. She moans softly into the kiss. Her warm breath making me press myself against her even harder. Bethany pulls her legs away from me. She grabs my member through my boxers making me hard before sliding her hands to the button on my jeans. She swiftly undoes them before sliding her hands down my jeans. She grabs me again and before I let her do anything, I pull my jeans off. She teases me with her hands and I groan into the kiss. I grunt and she works her hands faster. She teases me knowing that I want more. I grab her hands trying to stop her but she keeps going. Knowing this isn't going to work I slide my hand to her pearl. I press my fingers against her jeans making her gasp into the kiss. She slowly stops teasing me and I tease her. She raises her hips but I hold them down. She grunts before allowing me to work my fingers. I abruptly stop before sliding my hands down to her ass.

"Mmmh." She mumbles softly as I squeeze her butt.

I chuckle before kissing her harder. I slide my hands into her jeans. They're tight which makes them press harder against her body and my hands. Bethany winces in pain and I unbutton her jeans. She takes them off and re-positions herself. I run each of my hands along the trim of her bra and panties. I pull her body towards mine. Her skin felt good against mine. It was soft and smooth. And she was warm. Bethany's tongue licks mine. We explore each others mouths as I slide my hand back down to her pearl. I press my fingers through her panties and she softy moans. She presses her hands against mine telling me to go further into her. I stop and pull away from the kiss.

"Show me what you want me to do to you, baby girl." I whisper.

And I swear to God that I've never seen a girl more horny; and I've seen a lot.

She slides two of her fingers into her and starts to build herself up. I stare at her as her face is filled with pleasure. She bits her lip to keep her from moaning and closes her eyes. I see them move from underneath her eye-lid. She moves her fingers faster and I can tell she can't take much more. She inserts another finger and I'm surprised.

"Don't come." I whisper in her ear.

I stop her and insert my fingers. Bethany gasps before pressing herself into the sofa. I find her spot and move my fingers quicker. She moans loudly before moving her hips. I hold them down with my other hands.

"Aubrey-" She moans.

"Don't"

She whimpers before squirming around. I hold her down and she whimpers again.

"Aubrey I can't-"

She releases before moaning.

"I told you not too." I say sternly.

Bethany ignores me completely before grabbing my fingers and placing them in her mouth. I stare at her wide eyed before she winks.

"Shhh your turn." She says teasingly.

She slides her hands in my boxers and I get hard. Bethany laughs at this before working her hands. I groan and she speeds up and slows down teasing me. After that she places me in her mouth. She does this and suddenly speeds up making me grunt. I moan as I get closer to releasing. I move my hips and grab her hands making her go faster. She slows down almost coming to a stop making me grunt loudly.

"Betthaany." I groan.

"Let go." She mumbles.

I let go immediately just wanting her to keep going. She continues and after a while I'm pretty close to releasing.

"Don't." Bethany says sternly mocking me.

I breathe heavily before moaning.

this girl...

She teased me more and moved her tongue along me. I release not being to take anymore. Bethany grins before grabbing her tit with her hand. I catch my breath as Bethany unclasps her bra. She throws it to the floor before I climb on top of her again. Bethany winks at me as I stare at her cleavage. I kiss her hard before running my hand over her breasts. I rub my thumb over her nipple making her chuckle. I kiss her chin before kissing her neck. I leave a trail of kisses down her neck before running my tongue down to her chest. I kiss her breast before kissing her. Her skin is soft.

"stop with the kissing and shit let's do this baby i need to go, we'll finish this later.." Bethany mumbles.

I chuckle.

"sure."

Bethany kisses me, and my tongue enters her mouth. I tease her before taking her panties off. I run my hands along her body before taking my boxers off. I run my member along her opening making her moan loudly. I tease her before suddenly going inside her. She moans loudly before arching her back. She tries to move her hips to my thrusts but I hold her down. She grunts again. Bethany wraps her legs around my hip pressing our bodies closer.

By the time we're done we're both breathing heavily and sweating.

"Shower sex?" Bethany suggest after we catch our breaths.

I kiss her and she jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I grab her ass and make my way to the bathroom.

A/N 

sorry there were a few complications heh. I'M SORRY I LAG A LOT HAHAHAHA. busy listening to that drake and future album doe (;