Help me-kyle

The rattleing of the chains downstairs of were kyle was was driving me mad. They were constant and accompanied by gut wrenching cries.

Zoe told me that no matter what i must stay away from him, he was a monster but i loved him way to much. I cared more about him that she ever did and she was the one who brought him back.

I'd had enough, it was getting too unbearable. I snook down stairs to the basment. I found him crying and scared tired up the the beam of the basement. He was dirty, with tears on his cheeks and his head in his hands, he really was a prisoner.

"Hey Kyle, its me" my tone was soothing and calm as I slowly stepped closer to him.

he turned to look at me, the sound of my voice shocking him slightly. I could see the plead in his eyes to set him free, it was so upsetting.

"Y/n....h-help, m-m-me" He whispered, his tone broken as well as his speak.

i walked over and got down to his level. I but my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes for a moment. I put my arms around him and pulled him in. hugged him close to me. he clung onto me like a child. I planted a soft kiss on his head.

"I'm here now love" I whispered as I held him tight.

After a few moments, I grabbed the nearest tool that could help me cut his chain. I helped him up, I push my finger on my lips

"Remember, shh" I demonstrated. He nodded his head and copied me. "Yeah that's right" and led him to my room.

I sat him down on my bed as I closed the door behind us. I joined him on my bed

"Its going to be okay Kyle, I will help you" I grabbed his hand as I kissed him on the cheek, suddenly the door opened, which frightened Kyle.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, WHY DID YOU LET HIM OUT" Zoe yelle, her face red with anger as she stared at us both. kyle clung onto me and i held him close, small whimpers escaping his lips.

"what am i doing?, im not the one treating him like a prisoner you sick bitch" my voice was low but stern I didn't wanting to make kyle even more upset,

"I was keeping him out of danger and destroying this coven!" She responded. I already wasn't listening.

"He hasn't destroyed anything since iv been with him, maybe its he doesnt like you zoe for doing what you did to him, hes a human, not an animal" still calm. She called me some kind of name before she slammed the door behind her and walked out,

We both sat there for a moment, I did feel a little bit guilty I suppose. But I knew what I was doing was right.

"Y-y/n" Kyle said looking me, breaking this silence.

"Yes kyle" I said putting my hand on his cheek,

"I-i l-lov-ve y-you" He said slowly,

I smiled at him as I pushed the hair from his face. It was really nice hearing that. Obviously there was lots of work that needed to be done. But I loved him too. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too kyle"