something bothered you

evan-it was all over twitter 'evans gf has a flat chest, oh my god' it bothered you so much, you stood infround of the mirror before getting in the shower looking at them pushing them up making them look bigger. evan walked in
"look at my beautiful babygirl"
he would say walking in and wrapping his arms around you, he knew it bothered you, he would say,
"there nothing wrong with small boobs baby"
and kiss your neck and you twi would enjoy a shower together.

tate- your life was getting better slowly, you looked at the scars on your wrist and regreted every second of when you cut yourselve, ugly scars marked you wrist, you would sometimes even cry because of it, tate would understand, he would roll up your sleeve and kiss everyone of those ugly scars.

kit- after getting out of the asylum,you were paranoied, scared they were comming back for you, kit would hig you and tell you nothig is comming for you and that you were safe with him.

kyle-you were getting these messages from other girls calling you a 'slut' and a 'ugly bitch' and you tried to ignore it but you had enough so u showed them kyle, he messaged the girl telling thwm to go shag a man whore and piss off. they never messaged you again.

jimmy-you hated the way you looked even thought to jimmy you were the most beautiful thing he layed eyes upon. when you would cake your face with makeup jimmy would always say, "stop, you are beautiful the way you are" and he would hug and kiss you.

james-your wehight always troubled you. you weighed 7 stone but to you that was fat, james always told you that you were perfect and beautiful, james would always made sure you knew it.