How you would sleep

Evan-Evans favourite sleeping position would be when he'd lay in his back, and you lay your head on his chest. You enjoyed listening to the sound of his ear beat going in your ear.

He could kiss your forehead in that position and play with your hair, something he cherished doing. It was the little things, but he thought they were special. He would like to whisper sweet nothings in your ear sometimes as you'd drift off. It made you feel safe.

Tate- Tates favourite position would definitely have to be spooning. Believe it or not, Tate would enjoy being the little spoon rather than the big spoon. He liked to feel protected by you.

He would like it when you would whisper little words or sweet things in his ear. The smell of his hair was heavenly as he'd lay there in front of you. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping.

Kit- Kit would like it when you would rest your head in the crook of his neck and wrapped your arms around him tightly, he liked feeling you beside him.

He would play with your hair, caress your skin and enjoy the feeling of you being beside him. He would always tell you that he loved you before going to sleep, even in an argument. Just so you were aware.

Kyle-Kyle would prefer when you would lay on your back, so he could lay beside you and wrap his arm around your waist securely. He could reach your neck from there and plant kisses on it and tell you that he loved you. It was important that you knew.

Jimmy- Jimmys favourite way to sleep was when you would lay in the middle of his chest, the rest of your body being inbetween his legs, he could easily wrap you up in his grip from there.

He was very protective and it definitely showed when it came to going to sleep, you never know what could happen in the freak show.

You could easily listen to his heartbeat too, it was also kind of reassuring to hear it in a strange way. It was comforting.

James- james was always a bit grouchy when it came to sleeping, he'd complain he would get too hot if you'd cuddle all night. but you didn't really mind, you enjoyed your personal space. However James wouldnt mind some kind of contact, he liked holding your hand. He also liked to just have some kind of contact with your body, just to let you know that he was still beside you.