I will always love you

Once again, Another shitty day at work. It was almost as if These were becoming a regular thing now. Like a routine, almost every day I'd come home and end up taking out my anger on Evan. Of course I didn't mean to, but it just happened, it was too much.

One day after work, I stepped in through the door. Feeling so tired and exhausted, I kicked off my shoes and slammed the door shut behind me, at least, I didn't mean for it to slam, but it did. I didn't say a single word as i walked through the house, I didn't announce that it was me or anything.

I wandered into the kitchen and found Evan, he was at the counter,

"Hi baby, how was work today?" He said with a grin on his face, the poor soul having no idea what I was about to unleash on him.

"Peachy" I snapped back, not really meaning to, But I sure as hell wasn't planning on apologising.

"Whats the matter baby" He said as i walked to the fridge, pulling out some juice. He wandered over behind me,

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. I'm not talking about it." I snapped once again.

Evan looked kind of hurt by my dry and snappy response. He paused for a moment. He was taken aback by my stern tone. And finally, he's had enough.

"Come talk to me when you don't have an attitude" he snapped. His sudden raise in volume caused me to jump for a moment.

i didn't respond, deep down I was shocked by his reponse and him finally snapping, but really, what was I expecting? I knew he shouldn't be taking my shit. He turned around with a sigh and walked out of the kitchen.

After a moment of me cooling off, i wandered back into the living room. Evan was sitting on the couch, something on the TV in the background as he scrolled through his phone. I sat beside him, a bit of a distance away.

"Seriously y/n what is the matter, you have been weird with me all week" He spoke up, i felt a wave of sadness come over it, It came out of nowhere.

"Im stressed. I don't know whats wrong with me. I fucking hate my job. I can't even talk to you about it because you don't get it!" I angrily responded. his face dropped, i realised what i did, he stood up.

I tried to desperately grab his hand but he shrugged me off violently and headed to go upstairs,

"Come to me when you chill out a little bit, all I want to do is fucking help" He said before i heard the bedroom door slam shut. Crap. I began to tear up and cry. What the fuck was wrong with me.

About and hour later I decided to go to bed. I walked up the stairs and opened the door without making a noise.

He was fast asleep on his side, i used my phone for a torch and shone it on Evan. The poor thing he had been crying. His face and eyes all puffy.

I immediately felt awful and cried silently and crept into bed next to him facing his back and cried. I think Evan heard me because he turned over and pulled me into him,
"I-im sorry evan, i love you"
I sobbed into his chest, he kissed my head,
"I know its ok, i will always love you baby"
He said before i dozed off in his arms