Chapter Ninteen

*one month later*
*Taylor*
  Three months since anyone in my family has talked to me. I know that Denis and the boys are growing increasingly worried about me. I feel bad for not letting them in or telling them anything. I've slowly became distant from all of them, and I'm scared that I am going to lose them. I looked up when the door to the back room opened. It was Denis. He sat down beside me.
    "Taylor, we need to talk."
He says, a serious look in his eyes.
  I looked down and nodded. I knew this is the part where he was probably going to actually leave me. He took my hand and gently tangled our hands together. He then gently squeezed my fingers. I looked up to meet his beautiful eyes.
    "Taylor, I know that you have been cutting."
He says.
  My heart, stops. How did he find out? I had tried my hardest do to it in places that it would be almost impossible for anyone to see. Tears immediately fill my eyes and spill down my cheeks.
    "I'm not going to yell at you and all of that. I'm just simply going to ask you to stop for me. It breaks my heart to see you in pain, and something like this kills me, baby girl."
He whispers, pulling me into his arms.
  I sniffle and bury my face into his neck. He gently traced over the healing cuts on my thighs.
    "I'll stop."
I whisper, my voice shaky.
  He grins. I then stand up and walk to my suitcase in the bunk area. Denis trails behind me. We walk into the bathroom and I hold the broken piece of razor over the tiolet. I took a deep breath and then let it drop inside. I then flushed the tiolet, watching the shiny piece of metal go down the drain. Denis gently hugged my waist. I turned and hugged my arms around his waist. He smiled and rested his chin ontop of my head.
    "I'm really proud of you."
He whispers in my ear.
  I smile. We then walk hand in hand to the living room area. Denis plops down on the couch and I sit next to him and cuddle up next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and Ben comes out of his bunk, brushing his hair back. He stumbles a bit and I giggle slightly. He flips me off and go to the refrigerator for a bottled water and then come and plops down beside me. He grabs the remote and turns on the tv. He flips through the channel until he finds some random cartoon, since it is Saturday morning after all. I chuckle when I notice that it is Addlain. I used to love this show when I was younger. We watched morning cartoons until I got up and went to fix breakfast.
    "What do you guys want for breakfast?"
I ask.
    "Pancakes!"
The boys screamed.
  I giggle and shake my head and head to the kitchenet to start on breakfast. I got down the pancake mix and started mixing. I then got out a pan and waited for it to heat and then started making enough pancakes for everyone on the bus. The rest of the boys came shuffling into the living room area.
    "Smells good in here."
James mumbled, running his eyes tiredly.
  They each sit down and I pour syrup onto the pancakes and then hand each of the boys a plate. They immediately start eating. I giggle slightly at them and shake my head. I then finish up with my pancakes and fix them how I normally eat them and go sit by Denis.
    "Peanut butter instead of syrup?"
Denis questions.
    "It's good, don't knock it until you try it."
I say.
  He just chuckles and shakes his head. We finish up while continuing to watch Saturday morning cartoons.
    "Where are we today?"
I ask as I place my paper plate in the trash can.
    "We are playing San Antonio, I belive."
Ben says as he throws away his plate as well.
    "That's cool. Maybe we'll get to see some horses."
I say.
  Denis chuckled and pulls me into his lap. I blush and cover my face with my sweater paws. I am currently wearing one of Denis's oversized sweaters and a pair of yoga shorts.
    "Hey, get a room you two."
Ben says.
  Denis flips him off. I giggle and Ben pout, sticking out his bottom lip.
    "Awww, this Benny upset?"
Cameron asked.
  Ben nodded.
    "Does he need a hug?"
He asks.
  Ben nodds again, holding out his arms. Cameron wraps Ben up in a hug. Denis flopped me down on the couch beside him. He then pulled Cameron away from Ben.
    "You cheating on me?!"
He exclaimed.
  I giggled and shook my head at the two of them. They were a bunch of children at times. They really were.
----------------------------------
  We finally made it to the venue and me and the boys are helping the crew unload all of the stuff. We usually try to help every time we make it to a new venue unless we are asleep or something and then it is nothing any of us can do. I gently placed Ben's guitar on the rack, while humming along to the song that was coming through my one earbud that I had in my ear. I jumped slightly when someone's arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked up so that I could see who it was. Denis smiled down at me. He then gently pecked my lips. I smiled.
    "Well baby girl, we are done here for right now until the show starts. Then we have a meet-n-greet tonight as well for the fans with VIPs."
He says.
  I sign and nodd. I then let out a yawn. He chuckles.
    "If you are already tired then how are you going to survive through the concert and the meet-n-greet?"
He asks.
    "Same way I do every night I guess."
I say, with a shrug.
  He simply shakes his head and we walk back to the bus.
----------------------------------
    "Asking, you have five minutes."
The stage manager says.
  We walk to the back entrance of the stage and I help the boys with their equipment. They are finally all ready. I then hand Denis his mic, Ben is guitar, Cam his rhythm guitar, Sam his bass, and Jamas his drum sticks. Denis gives me a chaste kiss on the lips before running onstage. The stage crew belp me to where I will be shooting from and I pull my camera from its case and put it around my neck. I immediately start snapping pictures of the boys jumping around stage. I laughed when Ben stuck his tongue out at the camera. This made Denis come over and do the same. I snapped a picture and stuck my tongue out at the two of them playfully. Denis smiled and raced away to the over side of the stage. I smiled and shook my head, but continued to take pictures of this crazy bunch. I even stood on the barrier and took some good photos of the crowd. Maybe Denis didn't notice, but he probably did. The show soon came to a finish with 'Final Episode' being the last song that the boys played. I smiled as Denis helped James throw drum sticks out to the audience. The stage crew helps me back to the back stage area and a sweaty Denis hugs me. I groan and push him away.
    "That's so gross Denis!!!"
I whine.
  He chuckles and takes the water bottle from my hand. We then walk to the bus and the boys hit the showers before the meet-n-greet. Denis being the last one as normal. He comes out toweling off his hair. He smiles when he sees me.
    "Do you want to hop in the shower before we go to the meet-n-greet?"
He asks.
    "I'll take a shower when we get back."
I say.
  He nodds. The stage crew then escourts all of us where the meet-n-greet is being held. There was a long line of screaming girls with their boyfriends and/or parents. The boys say behind the table and the gate was opened. The fangirls immediately rush through the gates and surround the table. I snap pictures of the boys interacting with their fans. Eventually the crowd dies down, and only a few fans are left. I can tell that the boys are tired, but they don't want to disappoint their fans. I yawn and cover my face with my hoodie sleeve. I had put it in before leaving because the temper was dropping pretty fast out. Finally the last fan was getting their poster signed. The boys all stood up and hugged her. She had mascara streaks down her cheeks. She then handed something to Ben. I couldn't tell what it was from her, but Ben looked surprised. He then smiled when she got done talking. He hugged her again and she went to find her friends. Ben out whatever it was into his pocket and we walked towards the buses. I let out a big yawn when we got onto the bus. I went and grabbed one of Denis's sweaters and a pair of my yoga shorts and some underclothes and went to go take a quick shower. I then got out and the boys were all getting ready for bed as well. I went up behind Denis and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped slightly. He then realized it was me.
    "You scared me love."
He says, with a chuckle.
  I giggle slightly and we climb into his bunk. I cuddle into his chest and he gently sings a random song and I drifted off to sleep to his soft voice drifting through the bunk.