"Hey.How was work."He smiled.

"Sweaty."He sat down and put his arm around me.

"I smell.Why don't you take a shower thennnnnn we can cuddle."He chuckled.

"You sure you don't want-"

"Oh,I'm sure."He laughed and got up.

"How did the doctors visit go?"He asked from the bedroom.

"It was good."I said with a smile.I walked into the room.He was in boxers taking his watch off."Do you like this?"I held up a little outfit that I got from the mall.

"Yea it's cute."He walked into the bathroom.He came back out."It's blue.And it says daddy's little man."I nodded."WE"RE HAVING A BOY?"I nodded.He hugged me really tight.I laughed.

"We're gonna be late if you don't get your stinky butt in the shower."He let go and kissed me.

"Ok!Ok!"He ran in the bathroom and closed the door.

~

"It's gorgeous."I said to Caleb's friend.

"It really is.We just remolded it completely.Some bedrooms have carpet.It's 2 and a half bath,island in the kitchen,masterbedroom has double sinks.The basement is finshed and there is a seperate laundry room on the first floor."Caleb took my hand.

"It sounds nice."Caleb said."What's the pricing.His friend chuckled.

"For you,I'll do it for 35 hundred."I just smiled.It's a decent price.

"Alright,that sounds good."He nodded.

"Have you checked any other houses?"

"We have looked online but non in person."

"Well,go ahead and have a look,you can tell me what you think when you come out.

"It's nice."I said when we finished touring.

"It is.Do you think it's good for us?"I nodded.

"It gives us some room to expand the family and Fido will love the backyard."I explained.

"So you want it?"He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I sure do.If you want it."I wrapped my arms around his waist.He kissed my lips.

"I want what you want to let's go sign some papers to get this house."We walked outside to the realtor.

"Before we buy it,does it come furnished?"He nodded.

"We'll take it."Caleb said happily.The shook hands.

~

"Yes we got it."I held the phone between my ear and shoulder as I put a slice of pizza on my plate.

"Wow,you ot your first house,firs husband-"

"Only husband."I cut in.We both laughed.

"Babe!Where are my boxers!"

"Box number three!"

"Damn,you already packed?"I laughed.

"I started.You know how I told you when Caleb gets stressed,he cleans?"

"Uh huh."

"Well,I was stressed earlier so I packed."She laughed."It's scary.I mean I'm married,pregnant and 21.Isn't that a life."

"It sure is.Listen I gotta go.I promised Andrew some alone time.Since the babies,we haven't had anytime alone."

"Ok."I laughed."Tell Andrew he sucks but I still love him.Love you too bitch."She laughed.

"Love you too beotch and he said it's fine because he isn't getting you guys a baby shower gift."I laughed."Bye."

"Buh bye."I sat on the sofa and curled my feet under my butt."Hey babe?"He came out the room,his hair wet.

"Yea?"He sat next to me and I fed him a bite of pizza.

"When do you want to have the baby shower?"He chewed the pizza.

"How about after we get everything in the house?"I nodded."We should be moved in my Friday.So saturday?"

"Ok.I'll start sending invitations and making plans."He took another bite of pizza.

"You sure you can do it all?"I nodded and got up for more pizza.

"Yes,I'll have Jamie and Clara help too."I got another slice.

"Can you get me another slice?"He asked unlocking his phone.

"There is no more."He looked up slowly."I'm sorry?"

"You're gonna be sorry."He jumped off the sofa.I ran away and he chased after me.

"HERE!"I held out the pizza for him.He walked toward me for it but then out of nowhere,Fido jumped up and took it.He dragged out of the room.

"You're gonna pay for this."He tickled me.

"Ok.How about I make you a sandwhich?"He let go.

"Ok.Deal."We walked to the living room.

"How did you eat a whole pizza anyways?"I shrugged.

"I'm eating for two remember?"He stuck his tongue out at me and I did it back.