Prologue

[Kuroko's POV]

This is it. I took a deep breath. Then, I let out a sigh. I waited for nearly years to come for the right time. Now that we had separated ways, I wasn't able to contact him that much. Yet, he was always the same.

"A-Akashi-kun...I have something to tell you."

I took another inhale since it became really difficult to say something so sudden. It was the right time after all.

"I love you."

Finally, I've said it. I will not know now what he would be replying. I gripped my nails on my palms, sweaty hands were rather shaking and my heart was beating rapidly. I just couldn't help but bear the tension in my chest.

I moved my eyes to take a quick glance at the redhead beside me. I tremble.

'Ah, Akashi-kun is looking at me. He must be very disgusted about this...' I thought. He looks at me seeming to be--

"I love you too, Tetsuya. Right from the start."

Wait..What? I didn't expect for such a reply like that. Was I imagining?

"I-I..."

It was obvious that I was really panicking. I didn't know what to say but indeed, I was so glad...and happy.

"Tetsuya..."

He called unto my name, his voice felt warm this time. It was calm, as sincere as I had never imagined.

And before I knew it-

[Akashi's POV]

So, this is what it feels like to be in love. I am sure of my feelings, this was not fake. Tetsuya has always been so adorable and very easy to guess. He looked really nervous now and I can't help but smile over his burning red cheeks.

"Tell it to me one more time."

I ordered, taking his chin and pulling all his attention to my mismatched eyes. I looked through him and heard his own heart beating, this was so adorable. I slowly pulled him into a kiss—a kiss where I could show what my feelings are to him. It was always this fun looking into him and taking charge of him back at Teikō. Looking onto him, I finally closed my eyes as our lips were to touch in a blissful feeling of heat between us.

[No one's POV]

Kuroko stood frozen, his eyes kept focussed upon his closed heterochromatic eyes. He was so attracted that he was unable to respond. Akashi pulled back and smiled with his hands holding his lover's, gently intertwining their fingers as the sun settled on the view.

Realising what happened, Kuroko blushed a redder shade and broke eye contact to look down on their intertwined fingers. He was shocked and was overjoyed, he was nervous and he was in love. All of these emotions struck him immediately. "I... Love you, Akashi-kun..." He mutters one more time as he slowly smiled.

They considered the two's reunion as their first date. It was not always what it expected. After all,

He was beyond my Expectations.

XXX

So very sorry if it is short and if it sucked! I was just being a little hurry since I have a lot of things to check but I wanted to put this first so I could keep my ideas running. I hope I did great here to impress everyone's interests xD I shall take my leave. Updates shall be slow.

Hereby said, Jurees.