[Chapter Forty-Six]

Start from the beginning

"Boys are easier." He told me

"Maybe because you were seventeen when you had twin girls." I don't know if boys or girls were easier, but I think he was a little biased since he was so young and had two girls. I'm sure he would be telling me the same about girls if he had twin boys first.

"Probably, those girls are going to be the reason I get grey hair before thirty." I couldn't help but smile at that, it was a good guess.

"I just want two healthy babies. I came up to see if you were ready for that meeting." I had a lot of work to do and probably should get going on it.

"Yeah, Jameson and I talked a lot about it Friday and we'll touch base again before heading over. I'm still surprised that you're not insisting on coming." Oh I would be coming when they left.

"I trust you and I need to start letting go or I'm going to drive myself insane on maternity leave and for the rest of my life." I really was too involved in everything for having two partners. Riley learned some hard lessons the last year and I trusted that he wouldn't fuck up like that again or I would kill him.

"Alright, well I won't let you down; promise." And everything thought it was the boys who were in charge.

"I know. I'm going to get to work now and I'll see you after lunch." I turned to get to work and before I knew it, it was lunch time and the office was all eating or going out to get food except me. I didn't really have a lunch time; every minute was lunch time for me now.

"Hey, we're headed out to lunch. We'll be back in a couple hours." I got up to hug Riley and Chase was coming into my office as Riley and Jameson were headed out.

"Do you want lunch honey?" I held up an empty container

"I've been eating all day." I smiled guiltily.

"Alright, well is there anything I can get you?" he asked me and I pretended to think about it before shaking my head

"No, I'll come eat with you though if you want." I suggested casually and for once I had a explicit idea of what he could have for lunch.

"I'm not going to object."

"Okay, I'll be right there." I clicked save on the document I was working on and grabbed my purse, when I got to his office he was already sitting down. I made sure the door was locked and turned back to him, he noticed. He just watched me move towards him and said nothing. He leaned back in his chair and I stood between his legs and leaned back to sit on his desk.

"Well hey there." at least he said something; I didn't know what to say. I was running on borrowed confidence right now and a time limit.

"Hey." What a well thought out and wonderful response.

"What are you doing?" he was amused by me right now, his face gave him away.

"I told you I'd come while you had lunch." I made sure to unbutton an extra button or two before coming in here and his eyes kept dropping down to look at my chest.

"Is that so?" he asked my breasts and I had him right where I wanted

"Well, only if I am your lunch." My heart was racing for some reason and his eyes widened in surprise as he looked up to my face and slowly the shock faded and a sinful smirk replaced it as he stood up.

"You know I like to think of you as more of a dessert, but lunch works too." I grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him forward, crashing my lips to him as his body followed suit. He instantly picked me up and set my ass on his desk so I wrapped my legs around him.