Zarry : Dreamland

Start from the beginning

“Harry Styles you are the biggest asshole!” I shouted, before turning to Zayn. “I swear I don’t, trust me.”

Zayn’s face looked somewhat offended as he crossed his arms, giving me a full view of his tattoos. “Well that was a grand, defensive gesture,” he said, nodding towards blanket I’d thrown on the floor and my huffed attitude. “What’s he on about?”

“He’s just angry because I had a dream about you last night,” I blurted out, avoiding Harry’s childish grin. “It wasn’t a big deal; it was just a stupid dream.”

“Y/N, Y/N,” Harry stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders, looking down into my eyes. “It was probably one of the sexiest dreams you’ve ever had, wasn’t it?”

I groaned as Zayn’s eyes widened.

“Don’t try to deny it,” Harry said. “You literally moaned my best friend’s name in your sleep. Was he better than me?”

Zayn’s presence turned awkward as he shuffled on his toes and scratched the back of his head. I could tell by the small bulge in his jeans however, that he was enjoying this.

“Harry,” I said softly, starting to get flustered. “Can you please stop this? What are you trying to prove?”

He laughed and looked at Zayn, shooting him a devilish smirk that I’d only ever seen once he was really, really turned on. I began to realize exactly what Harry was doing, and despite my attempts at blocking his remarks and hints, I was already relishing this.

“I just want you to admit it,” Harry said, placing his hands on his hips. “Admit that you want to have sex with Zayn.”

Zayn and I shared a look. I had two options here; deny everything and run from the room as fast I could, or admit it and possibly have the most awkward conversation I’d ever had. More so than the one that had been occurring.

Since Harry’s legs were a million feet long, he’d definitely catch me if I tried to run. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “I may or may not be attracted to him,” I said. “Who cares?”

Harry clapped his hands together and grinned. “So it’s settled then!”

“What is?”

“Zayn, I give you permission to make my girlfriend moan as loud as she can, just like in her dream.”

Both of us gawked at Harry, who glanced back and forth from us, his smile fading. “Of course, I’ll be there to supervise. How does that sound, babe?”

He took a step forward and placed his hands on my hips, the heat from his palms radiating through my sweatpants. “Would you like us both to fuck you?”

I just stared at him, his fingers tickling my hips softly and the heat between my legs becoming more and more evident. I was about to protest, call this whole thing off due to awkward circumstances afterwards, when I felt a cool hand on my neck, pulling the hair away from my shoulder and leaving it bare.

“Zayn’s very good, I’m sure of it,” Harry muttered, staring at the dark haired boy behind me.

My mouth fell open slightly as I felt a pair of soft, wet lips attach themselves to the skin below my ear, resting there for a moment before traveling up to my earlobe. Zayn’s breath was hot and I could do nothing but stare at Harry in shock as he felt me up.

Harry nodded towards the stairs. “Let’s take this to the bedroom, shall we?”

I wanted to roll my eyes at his cheesy statement but all I could do was follow my heavy feet as they made their way up the stairs, Zayn and Harry close behind me, whispering to each other. I was about to have sex with two of the most attractive guys I’d ever known, and yet all I could think about was the awkward tension after it was over.