When you break up

Shu

"Maybe we should just break up."

Shu opened his eyes at the words, staring at you for a moment. "Shut up."

"Shu, I'm serious!" You sniffled a bit, wiping your wetted face onto the back of your hand.

"So am I. You're annoying."

"This is why I want away from you!" Your voice rose and rose as you clutched your fists. Not wanting to let your emotions get the better of you, you simply sighed and looked to the ground.

Everything fell silent for a few moments before you walked to the door, opening it and looking back on the blonde. His eyes were shut again.

He didn't even care.

Reiji

"I've had enough of your loose morals."

Your heart sank at the words. Was this really happening?

"Senpai, I-"

"Shut up. You are to leave my presence, now." The vampire hardly looked amused at the situation, and turned his attention to his book.

Though you did want to follow his orders, your body stood still, your thoughts racing too much to give it any orders.

"Honestly, must I help you out?"

"N-no, Reiji.....I got it." Voice quiet and cracked, your feet slid across the cold tiles. The door seemed so far away. You could feel Reiji's gaze on you as you opened the door, giving a small bow before leaving.

Ayato

"Quit yellin' at me!" Ayato slammed his fists on the table as you glared.

"You flirted with her! We were on a date!" You retaliated, not caring what the green-eyed male wanted.

"I didn't mean it like that! She just smelled nice!" The redheaded vampire groaned childishly, gritting his teeth.

Finding comfort in your hands over your face, you stood quiet for a moment. Ayato sighed. "Come here."

"No." Did you sound weak? You would make up for it.

"'No'?" He repeated, eyes narrowing. The vampire grabbed you, making you squeal and flail.

"Do I have to remind you who you belong to?" He sank his fangs into your neck, your eyes wide and frightened.

There was no escape, now.

Laito

"I'm breaking up with you, Laito."

The redhead laughed, tipping his hat over his eyes. "You don't think that will affect me, do you? Those words mean nothing."

You paused for a moment. How were you to respond to that? Your expression showed your shock as you awkwardly shifted.

Laito looked up at you, a wide smirk on his face. "Don't think you are special just because I'm giving you attention. I could easily replace you."

Your eyes burned. Were you crying? It just made the vampire smile.

"Nfu regret your decision already? Well, it's too late. I don't want you anymore. Ahh, bye bye Y/N-kun~"

Before you realized what you were doing, the back of your hand hit his cheekbone. Laito's eyes widened in shock. He had expected you to get angry, but didn't think you'd go as far as to slap him.

"Shut up." You grit your teeth as you trembled, eyes cast down at the floor as you left.

Kanato