When you 'accidentally' turn him on~

Shū

You were currently cleaning the floors as Reiji had instructed you to. Punishment for accidentally chipping one of his teacups.

Shū was behind you, most likely sleeping as always. You rolled your eyes and lowered to the floor, your knees squeaking against the polished marble as you eyed a particular stain. "What the hell.." you muttered incoherently to yourself, furrowing your eyebrows. You had just cleaned that..Right?

Your thoughts were interrupted as you squealed loudly, feeling something tug on your panties. They must have been showing from you bending down so low..

"I like this color," Shū mused, playing with the fabric. You blushed brightly. "S-Shū-Kun!" He looked at you. "Yes?"

"P-please do not touch those.." He sneered a bit. "If you didn't want me to touch them, you shouldn't have shown them off like that." You sighed. "It's hardly fair, so give them to me." He tugged them to your knees. He put your skirt back over your rear and patted it, leaning back on the couch with your panties over his eyes.

Reiji

You looked at the organized books you had so carefully put on the shelf, organizing them by author. You smiled at how Reiji would approve, considering how this WAS his study.

You dusted off the dress Reiji had given you. It looked a bit like, well, a maid dress..nothing to think about that much though.

Looking at the clock with a sigh, you wondered when he would be back. Should you make some tea while you wait?

No, there's his footsteps. You ran over to the door and opened it for him before he even looked up from his mail he had gathered. Reiji walked in and sat in his chair, not even noticing the books. You frowned a bit. "Reiji-Senpai.." He looked up at you, adjusting his glasses. "Yes?" You swayed back and forth a bit, biting your lip. "I organized your books for you.." Reiji looked at them, then back to his mail. "They did not need organizing." The frown you dawned had intensified as you looked at the ground. All you wanted was for him to notice you and your work.. maybe you needed a more forward approach.

You slowly walked to his chair and sat in his lap, looking up at him. He raised his eyebrow and looked down at you. "Senpai.." you breathed, nearing his face. He adjusted his glasses before you could get too close. "I did not approve of this." He glared. "Stop acting as a prostitute, you are only here for the sole purpose of being my vessel for blood." You backed your face away and quietly got up, apologizing and curtseying before leaving. You looked back a bit to see he was crossing his legs to hide a bulge in his pants, and smirked, taking your leave.

Ayato

You were cooking his favorite meal, Takoyaki, of course. Considering it WAS his birthday. Laito peered in. "Mmm~ Y/N-Kun~ it smells wonderful in here~" He moaned, walking towards you and looking at the takoyaki. You pouted. "I do not look like a boy." Laito grinned and eyed your chest. "Not in that outfit~" You sneered and shoved him away. He was always such a creep. Laito leaned against the wall and watched you. "Is this your present to Ayato? It's hardly a present, you make him takoyaki every day~" he mused. That made you think for a moment, I guess you did need a backup present.. "Well, what do you suggest I get him, then?" You asked. "You are his brother, right? So you should know this." He pondered in thought, running a hand through his hair before smirking. You narrowed your eyes in a glare, knowing he had to be thinking something dirty. He handed you two present bows and gestured to your shirt. "Mm, take it off~" You sighed and did so, considering this was about Ayato. Laito quickly unclasped your bra and stuck the bows over your nipples, giggling and stepping back to admire his work. "Perfect!~" he clapped. You thought for a moment. He might actually like this..

You quietly went to Ayato's room and knocked on his door, stripping off your skirt and putting it on the floor.

He opened the door and looked at you, then your chest. "H-happy birthday, Ayato-Sama.." you said more shyly than intended, shifting a bit and adjusting the bow on your head.

"Yours Truly approves of this present." He said with a smirk, his cheeks pink.

Kanato

Kanato was playing tea party with you. You were supposed to be a.. ballerina, was it?

No.. something about a rag doll?...

No that didn't sound right, or go with what you were wearing. Though, what you were wearing didn't go with anything, either. Kanato must have stolen some lingerie items from Laito. Though, that did make you question why Laito would have women's lingerie in his room..

"Ne, Y/N-Chan?" You looked up at Kanato. "Yes?" He tilted his head. "You haven't eaten any of your cake yet.." He squeezed Teddy a bit as you looked down at the small plate of cake. "Oh..sorry, Kanato-Kun-" He slammed his fist on the table. "I made this cake JUST for you Y/N-Chan!! Do you not appreciate my effort??!!" He screamed, glaring at you with hatred. You shook your head violently and shrunk away from him a bit. "N-no! Kanato-Kun I appreciate your effort! Thank you very much for making me this delicious cake!!" He growled. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S DELICIOUS, YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT" You whimpered and quickly took a piece of cake with your fork and ate it. "M-mm! It's very good!" He panted, relaxing his back down into his chair while smiling. "I'm glad you like it, Y/N-Chan..I made it just for you..even I didn't taste it..right, Teddy?" He laughed, then looked at your lips. "Ne, Y/N-Chan.." He crawled onto the table, getting close to your face. "You have some icing on your cheek..are you too useless to wipe it off yourself?" He laughed again, taking your cheek into his hand and licking the icing. "You're so cute when you're scared, Y/N-Chan..you look like a frightened mouse.." he blushed and neared your face as you just tried to process what was happening. Was he going to kiss you? You shrunk back from him and screamed as your chair fell backwards from the pressure. He fell with the chair, landing on top of you and blinking with still a light blush. "Y/N-Chan..your chest is soft, like a pillow.." he rested his head on your chest, humming a single note in happiness. "I can see why Laito likes them, now.."

Laito

You were seated on his lap as he argued with Ayato. You didn't particularly like the situation, considering they were arguing over who gets to be your 'first'. "Laito-Kun," You squirmed a bit. "you're holding me too tight.." Laito blushed and smirked. "Ahh~ Y/N-Kun!~ Squirm again for me!~" You blinked, taken back. "W-what?!" You quickly looked down and desperately crawled backwards. "Laito what the-" He bit his lip, his eyes shining with lust. "It's your fault, Y/N-Kun~"

Ayato looked disgusted. "Never mind..you can have her." he scoffed, rolling his eyes as he walked away.

Subaru

It was your anniversary, and you wanted to look nice. You had spent all day on your hair and makeup, wanting it to look perfect for Subaru. You slipped on your tight form-fitting dress Laito had recommended, along with a pushup bra. You blushed at your own reflection, feeling like a slut for how much your breasts were showing. There was a knock at your room door. You quickly opened it and looked up, it was Subaru, of course. He smiled a little at your hair and makeup. "Y/N-Chan..Your hair is, different.." he said awkwardly, not knowing how to compliment. Subaru then lowered his gaze a bit, his eyes widening and his face turning dark red. "I-is that what you're wearing?!" he stuttered, stepping back and staring. You nodded. "I like it.." You giggled and gently gestured at his pants. "You seem to like it too~" He pulled his dress shirt lowering to hide his arousal and looked away, he was going to be like this all day. You knew it, too. And you wanted that.