When you get in a fight with someone

Shu

"I'm sorry!"

Your voice was raising higher and more desperate as time went on, which made Shu sigh. You just had to interrupt his sleep.

The lazy blonde slid from his spot on the couch slowly, taking his time to walk towards the source of the noise, which happened to be Reiji's study.

"Honestly, you are the most incompetent female I have ever met! Shall I continue on with your punishment, or switch to another?"

Now he was a bit more interested in the situation, taking a peek inside to see his younger brother had gotten his whip. A shattered teacup on the floor gave away the situation.

But should he interfere? He had been napping all day, and the couch was tempting to return to.

The noises would most likely continue on if he didn't, though.

"Shu, I-"

He quietly stood in front of Reiji, making the bespectacled man stop and glare. Shu inspected the mark Reiji had left on you and sank his fangs over the spot, making you wince. The blonde vampire wiped the blood off his mouth with his sleeve, looking towards Reiji.

"If you ever touch her again, I'll kill you."

Reiji

"You touched Teddy! You have soiled him with your disgusting touch!"

Reiji's eyebrow twitched. He was in the middle of making a potion currently, which was a very delicate process.

Though, it could not be helped. The purple-haired male sighed, walking hastily to the commotion.

"Honestly, what is this-" His eyes widened a bit as Kanato stabbed your arm with his fork, making you wail with pain. Reiji acted quickly, pulling you away from Kanato and immediately putting pressure to your wound.

You would be in his care for the rest of the day, punishment for getting into a fight waiting until you healed.

Ayato

"Nfu, Y/n-kun really /IS/ a girl~!"

Ayato's head shot up from the Sports Magazine he was reading. That /pervert/! How fucking dare he touch you!

He quickly got up from the bed and ran to you, stopping and slowing a bit in shock. Your back arched as you gritted your teeth, Laito's fangs in your breast.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with what belongs to Yours Truly, you pervert?!"

Laito shifted his gaze to the side to look at Ayato, smirking and pulling back from your flesh. "You're free to join us, Ayato~"

The redhead quickly threw a punch at the green-eyed male, which shocked the pervert before he laughed. Ayato turned his head towards you, growling.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with him?! Only Yours Truly is allowed to touch you!" He quickly grabbed you and sank his fangs into your breasts, your shoulders, your neck- anywhere he could reach. He would make you his again.

Kanato

A window shattered, a scream echoed, yet Kanato still knew nothing of what was going on.

You covered your face as shards of glass flew around you, catching into your clothes and hair.

"I told you to not fucking talk about her!"

"I'm sorry Subaru- I was only curious!" You cried, scared to uncover your face. A small trickle of blood ran down your leg, having been pierced by a large shard of glass. Subaru's fist bled as he glared a bit uncertainly.

"You....." Kanato clutched Teddy, anger boiling over. "You hurt Y/n-chan! Only I'm allowed to do that!!" The angered vampire leapt at Subaru, shoving him out of the window by doing so. Kanato turned towards you, growling and glaring. "I hate you!"

Laito

"Oi, where do you think you're going?!"

Laito's ears perked at the sound of angst, having been specially tuned to do so. He curiously slinked out of his room, looking towards the source.

"I'm leaving to clean my clothes, Ayato!"

Feline-like eyes narrowed at the suspicious scene.

"Not until you make me Takoyaki!" Ayato shoved you towards the stove, your hands splaying out in front of you, one of them touching a hot burner. A gasp caught in your chest as you quickly flinched away on instinct, trembling and holding at the burn.

"And just what is going on here, hmm~?" Laito waltzed into the room, tipping his hat over his eyes in anger. "Y/n-kun.....You aren't leaving me for Ayato, are you~?"

You quickly turned your head towards Laito, offended and definitely not in the mood to deal with this bullshit.

"You're blocking the sink-!"

Laito grabbed your wounded hand, making you gasp and sniffle. He looked up at Ayato, making him leave in discomfort.

"Now now, y/n-kun, I'm only teasing.....~" His lips pecked at the burn softly, making you flinch out of his grasp.

"You're cruel!"

Laito blinked a bit at the statement before laughing, eyes dark.

"I never said I was nice, Bitch-Kun."

Subaru

"You pervert-!" You cried, shoving at Shu, who was in the bathtub underneath you.

"You're the one who undressed in front of me." Shu replied nonchalantly, letting you shove at him as you pleased.

"I didn't know you were there-!" Mind focusing more on your body- which the blonde was staring at currently, you quickly covered yourself and got out, wrapping a towel around you.

Subaru appeared practically out of nowhere, grabbing you and pulling you towards him as he bit into your shoulder, making Shu roll his eyes and sigh, moving from the bathtub and out of the room in disgust.

He pulled away from your shoulder, lips stained with your blood.

"Get dressed."