When it's your birthday~

Shu

"Hey, Y/N..why is it so noisy?" Shu opened one eye curiously and yawned, stretching out in his lazed position.

Blinking at the sudden noise from the blonde, you turned your head to meet his gaze. "Oh- It's my birthday." You said happily, wearing a necklace and some other fanciful items that sparked Shu's attention.

"Did Reiji give you this?" He questioned as he reached out for the necklace, rubbing his thumb over the small ruby in the middle.

Getting just a bit closer to him, you nodded. "Ah- yes! It's very lovely, isn't it?" Shu ripped the necklace from your neck and tossed it to the ground, pulling you on top of him. "Don't ever accept anything from Reiji again."

You gasped at the suddenness. "S-shu- It's my birthday, though..!"

"Shut up, you're spoiling my music."

Reiji

He had known it was going to be your birthday, and took quite a while to plan everything to perfection, right down to your clothing. Being prepared for this date, he had gone to the effort of laying out a new dress and a small choker, a ruby dangling in the center of it. The new items made you gasp and quickly try them on after you awoke. It was quite a lovely and elegant ensemble that made you proud to live at the mansion.

Hurrying downstairs, you almost tripped on some rose petals that had been scattered across the floor, leading your way.

Once you had ascended to the last step, a noisemaker went off, making you squeal and flinch.

"Ayato. That was unplanned. Honestly, you will be my demise." Reiji scolded, adjusting his glasses and taking the small party trinket.

That made the redhead glare. "Hey! I can celebrate too, yknow!" He growled, stuffing a small takoyaki ball into his mouth. Reiji just sighed and extended his hand to you, helping you down the small dip.

"Senpai, you did all of this..?" You asked in awe, eyes looking towards all the banners and streamers.

"You are correct." Reiji gently let go of your hand and went to the kitchen, coming back with a finely decorated cupcake. Blushing, you took the confection and kissed his cheek, a bit teary eyed. "Thank you. This is beautiful."

Reiji looked to the side with a light blush, having been caught off guard at the sudden showing of affection.

"Honestly, that was highly improper. But, I will punish you some other day."

Ayato

"Oi! Wake up!"

Your eyes flew open as you gasped. The shrill sounds of a noisemaker going off in your face. "Happy birthday." Ayato mumbled, a bit embarrassed at the occasion. He would have forgotten if not for Reiji reminding him, and that was this morning.

"O-okay.." You whispered, a bit spooked and anxious from being awoken so abruptly. Ayato raised his eyebrow.

"'Okay'? That's it?" He threw the noisemaker and climbed onto the bed. "Yours Truly worked hard on this, yknow!" Raising his voice a bit, he huffed.

"The least you could do is thank me with your blood."

Kanato

"Hey, Y/N-chan, aren't you enjoying your party?"

You looked up at the purple haired male and smiled, currently seated at a kids' sized playtable. "Yes, of course, Kanato-kun! This cake is very good!" Smiling, you sipped some tea out of an undersized teacup. "Though, the proportions are a bit small." Your eyes shut as you giggled. What you didn't expect was Kanato to be right next to you when you opened them, which made you jump a little.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Kanato frowned. "Are you lying to me, Y/N?"

You quickly shook your head. "This truly is fun!" That seemed to be enough for Kanato, because he smiled and neared his face to yours. "Are you pleased, Y/N-chan?" He whispered, his eyes wide and child-like.

"Very."

He quickly ran his tongue over your lips, which made you squeal a bit in response. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"I like the frosting best when it's on you, Y/N-chan."

Laito

"Y/N-kunnn~" Laito brushed a finger against your cheek, making you turn your head in response.

"Nn.."

The redhead giggled at your small noise and decided he was tired of waiting, so he slipped his hands up your shirt to wake you up.

You shivered and gasped, opening your eyes and arching your back. "Fu-uck-!" He laughed at your whimpering and took his hands out, making your body relax and search for your warm blankets. They were gone, though. Laito must have decided to rid of them.

Rubbing your eyes, you yawned and stretched out.

"I thought I locked the door."

"Locks are made for keys, yknow~ Nfu~" Laito smirked a bit at your annoyed reaction and backed away a bit.

"Aaactually, I'm in here because it's a ve~ry important day~!" His feline-like eyes were piercing through yours as they shone with amusement.

"Yeah? I don't really care. Get out."

Laito frowned. "Aww..~ But Y/N-kun..I got you a present and everything~" He whined, pouting his usually smirked lips.

"I doubt I want a present from you." You got up from the bed and were surprised to see the box was right next to you.

"Are you sure about that~?" Giggling, Laito went behind you and held your hands, guiding them up to the bow where you popped the lid off the cardboard box. Your face turned a bright scarlet.

You quickly turned your gaze away from the lingerie and huffed. "You pervert."

Laito used your hands to pick up a pair of lacy black panties along with a matching bra. "Now now, didn't your mother ever teach you manners~?" He teased, placing the lacy ensemble into your lap.

"Yes. She also told me not to accept gifts from strangers."

Laito's smirk fell. "That's hardly fair, Y/N-kun..~"

Scooping up the lingerie, you tossed it back into it's box and pushed it away, getting up to get dressed for the day.

Though, Laito did notice you secretly kept the set in your top drawer later on.

"Good girl~"

Subaru

You were quieter than usual today and Subaru was clueless on the matter and a bit afraid. What was running through your mind? Were you alright? He had no answers, though he dug around for some.

"Today is just..different.." You spoke quietly, your fork picking at your otherwise untouched food. Subaru cleared his throat awkwardly and looked away, a light blush on his cheeks.

"I don't smell any blood."

A humiliated blush spread across your face as you hid your embarrassed expression. "N-not that!" Your voice was a bit frantic and shaky.

Subaru's blush faded as he looked back to you. "Then what is it?" He asked curiously, noticing you had finally given up on your food by finally pushing the plate away altogether.

"...It's my birthday."

Subaru's eyebrows furrowed together in thought. What would make you hate your birthday? Surely you didn't hate yourself, right? Though he didn't know much about what went through your head.

He quietly nodded in acknowledgment and took your hand, surprising you and making you look up at him.

"Let's just pretend it isn't."

You smiled sorrowfully and squeezed his hand gently, thankful to have him with you on this day.