When he hears you singing

Shū

You were currently getting ready for a bath. Your clothes were scattered across the floor and a towel was wrapped firmly around you as you brushed your hair waiting for the tub to fill up. You couldn't wait to sink into the hot water. You hummed softly as you picked at your face, looking for any imperfections. You heard the water stop. You turned around to see Shū sitting in the bathtub. "Don't stop." You blushed. Whether it was because you were naked or he liked your humming, we may never know.

Reiji

He was reading, or, so you thought. What he was actually doing was listening to you sing under your breath as you swept the floor. You were completely zoned out into your song until he adjusted his glasses and spoke. "You should sing something more suited to your voice. The (high/low) notes of that song crack your voice." You blinked. He was listening?
"Okay.."

Ayato

You poured the batter into the Takoyaki pan, singing your favorite song. Ayato had his face cupped in his hands, leaning over the table. You noticed and tried to improve your singing voice, getting a bit louder. He pouted. "Less singing more cooking."

Kanato

​Kanato braided your hair as he sat in your lap making you hold him. Though, you didn't mind. You liked the sweet moments like this. You heard his humming as he finished off one of the braids. So, you decided to join in. He looked at you with his round eyes. "Y/N-Chan, you have such a pretty voice. I want you to sing to me from now on." You nodded in agreement, and sang to him for the rest of the night.

Laito
You sang to the song currently playing on your (whatever you listen to music on-) and rinsed out your hair, loving the hot water from the shower run down your back. You turned the water off and rang out your hair some so it wouldn't drip, then stepped out. You took the towel handed to you. "Thank you." You started to dry off. "Wait-" you quickly wrapped it around yourself. Laito laughed. "Is Y/N-Kun shy?~"
"Get out!" You blushed.
Laito smirked. "I only came in because I heard your alluring voice~ Ahh~ I could listen to it forever~" He started humming the song you were singing. You sighed and went out to dry off in peace. Though, he did just follow you.

Subaru
You were watching (iNSERT FAVORITE SHOW HERE) on your phone with Subaru on the couch. You started humming to the theme. He blushed lightly and got slightly closer to hear you better. But when you looked over at him, he immediately looked away like he wasn't listening. You giggled and hummed louder for him. He leaned his head on your shoulder and stayed silent in order to hear you.