When you're sad

Shū
"I've told you to shut up four times. Now, I'm wide awake." Shū was harsh with his words as he opened his eyes to look. You sniffled and wiped your eyes. "I'm sorry, Shū-Kun.." He sighed and gestured for you to come over, which you hesitantly did. "Why are you being so noisy." He looked up at you and pulled you onto him. "I miss my family.." You answered quietly, a bit afraid to admit it out loud. He sighed and stuffed your face in his chest, putting one of his earbuds into your ear. He stroked your hair.
"Now shut up."

Reiji
"Y/N, you have not been taking to your daily chores with much enthusiasm. There is still a thin layer of dust on the bookshelf." Reiji spoke while cleaning his glasses, then looked clearly at you once they were back on this face. "Sorry Reiji-Senpai.." He sighed and offered you a cup of tea, then sitting down and crossing one leg over the other. "Y/N, why have you become so lazy with your work?" You ran your thumbs over the rim of the teacup and gave a small shrug, biting your lips shut uncomfortably. "You are giving me the 'silent treatment' now?" He rolled his eyes and brought the teacup to his lips, sipping the sweet tea. "Honestly, how childish of you." Letting out a small sniffle you covered your face and started to cry. Being interrogated was the last thing you wanted right now. Reiji placed the teacup down and adjusted his glasses. "Perhaps you are to take a break." He got up from his seat. "Reiji-Senpai-" You shushed yourself right after saying, looking away. "Yes?" You quickly got up and hugged him tightly. Reiji was a bit awkward with the hug, but still managed to calm you down some.

Ayato

You slowly opened the door to his room and crept in, tripping over a couple things but still managing to gently slide next to his sleeping form. "Nn.." Ayato fidgeted and shifted a bit, but his breathing stayed deep and relaxed. Letting out a small sniffle, you gently hugged his arm and nuzzled his neck.

"Who's there" You froze and stopped breathing, your eyes wide. He sniffed the air. "Y/N-Chan?" He turned on the light and yawned. "What are you doing in here?" Wiping your face you shook your head a bit. "I had a nightmare.." Ayato raised his eyebrow. "What about?" A small blush crept onto your face. "You.." This made Ayato blink in surprise. "What happened in it?" You quietly explained, which made Ayato grab you and pull you close.

"Stay here with me. Yours Truly will keep the nightmares away!"

Kanato

"Y/N, why are you pretending to cry?" Kanato hugged Teddy closer and tilted his head, looking at you. "I'm not pretending, Kanato.." You quietly wiped your eyes on your sleeve and sighed. "You haven't had a tea party with me all day, Y/N-Chan. Teddy's getting bored." He had a small frown, but it was more of a pout. "I'll play with you in a little bit, Kanato. Just let me wash my face, alright?" You gave a small smile, which made Kanato sigh. "Fine." He walked away with a huff.

Laito

You hugged your knees tighter, your warm bathwater swished around you. "You fucking moron.." Your breath sobbing, you sniffled and shook your head in disbelief.

"Hmm?~ Y/N-Kun is actually showing real emotion? What a surprise~" You gasped and squished your knees to your nude body. "Get the fuck out!" It sounded like a squeal, but your voice cracked. Obviously you were crying. "Now now, how rude~" Laito tsk'ed and walked over, kneeling down to the bathtub and running a hand through the water. "Why is the damsel in distress?~" He teased, smirking though his eyes showed worry. "My [insert family member here I don't know your life] got hit by a car.." You sniffled and pushed Laito's face away. He kissed your palm. "I'm sure they will be fine~ humans are pretty strong, yknow~"

"I guess.." You sighed and took your hand off his face, looking away. "If you tell anyone about me crying I swear I'll-" Laito pecked your lips.

"Your secret is safe with me, Y/N-Kun~ Nfu~"

Subaru

"Y/N-Chan..You haven't left your room in days." Subaru knocked once again. He tried to not sound worried, but he really couldn't help it. You hadn't eaten or drank anything in days, and he didn't have a key. There was a faint sobbing behind the door, but he still pushed for an answer as to why you were so upset. "Just go away.." You sniffled. "Just let me in."

The door creaked open a bit by your hand, your other hand was tangled in your greased hair. "What happened?" You shook your head a bit and sighed. "I'm just depressed I guess.." Subaru sat on the floor next to you. He placed some food and a bottle of water in your lap. "You need to drink, otherwise you're going to faint." He crossed his arms. "Thank you, Subaru.." You stroked his hair and sniffled, taking a sip of the water. He crushed your face to his shoulder and looked away with a light blush, which made you giggle a bit and cheer up.

"S-shut up!"