When you have a ~Seriously~ high fever

Shū

You were panting slightly from not being able to breathe properly. Everything around you was spinning..

Thunk

Shū looked over to realize you had passed out. He sighed and went back to his napping state. Not long after, Ayato proceeded to trip over your unconscious body. "What the hell?!" He looked at Shū. "What are you doing just being a lazyass? Pick her up and put her on her bed." He crossed his arms with a huff. "Or Yours Truly will just have to."

Shū went over and picked your body up, letting your dangling arm smack into Ayato and make him have to back up.

Shū set you on your bed and got a cold washcloth for your head.

Basking in silence, was this really what he had come to?

Helping a human girl?

Tch.

Reiji

Reiji was calmly mixing a potion as you coughed to the point of your lungs burning. In fact, everything burned. Especially your face. You most likely could pass as a tomato at this point. You closed your eyes and found yourself clutching at the side of the couch in agony. You had never been this sick before. Maybe it's because most of your blood had already been drained from the dreaded vampires, and now the rest is rushing to your face. You weakly managed to half call out his name. So quiet even you couldn't hear it.

"Wait." He spoke harshly. He swirled the potion in the beaker before placing it at your lips. "Take This." You opened your eyes slightly to look at it.

It wasn't that appetizing. It was a cold color of black, so you couldn't even begin to guess what he had put in it. But, you did as you were told, and swallowed the potion. He adjusted his glasses and threw the beaker away, studying your features. You felt the overwhelming urge to cough your lungs out again. But, you found that you couldn't.

Reiji watched as you struggled and gripped your neck, your fever clearing.

You gasped and started coughing again, finding that you could breathe again. You touched your face and were amazed to find the fever had completely gone.

"Thank you, Reiji-Senpai.."

Ayato

You were fine just a couple of days ago.

So why the hell weren't you now?!

Ayato was currently trying to do everything he could to get you better. He couldn't drink your blood with you sick like this, he might kill you!

He sighed. Currently, you were out like a light. Your body simply couldn't handle the dangerous temperature of the fever. Your breathing was uneven and your face bright red.

Is this what humans have to go through all the time?

Ayato just couldn't believe it. If it was this bad, how did humans go through this all the time?

And how were you going through this right now?

You obviously couldn't take it.

Maybe you were even dying and he didn't know.

Was this his fault?

Did he take too much blood?

Are you actually truly dying maybe?!

He put another cold washcloth on your head and went to get you another dose of medicine.

A little overdose couldn't hurt if you REALLY needed it, right?

Right.

Kanato

"Teddy agrees that you are faking, Y/N-Chan. Get up."

You were panting and gripping at your chest, curled in a ball on the floor of your room. You could handle this. Totally.

But,

from down here.

You wrapped your blankets around you tighter and shivered for about the fifteen-hundredth time. "K-Kanato," You found that your teeth were chattering from the extreme fever. "I-I'm n-not faking...P-Please j-just leave me a-alone f-for a little while..I-I-I promise t-that I'll g-get up soon.." You coughed into your fist again and wheezed as you tried to calm down. Kanato stared unamused.

"You're really bad at acting Y/N-Chan."

Laito

"Hang in there Y/N-Kun.." Even though you were currently laying on the floor and silently praying for death, he still had the nerve to add the suffix 'Kun' to the end of your name. "I don't-" Cough. "look l-like a b-boy.." You said more weakly than intended.

"Shhhhhhh," He stroked your cheek. "With a body like that, you could have fooled me~" He giggled. You coughed purposely in his face, eyes closed slightly in amusement. He grimaced and wrinkled his nose. "You really are such a dirty girl, Y/N-Kun." He joked, creating the situation into an innuendo, like always.

At this point you really couldn't take anymore of his dirty jokes and were silently wishing you would pass out.

Until he did something rather unexpected.

He kissed your hand. "Really though, will you be alright?"

You were shocked by the sudden change in his mood, and nodded. "I'll be-" COUGH "-fine.." You panted.

Laito frowned and went to get a cold washcloth for your head.

You started to see your vision was slowly blurring.

No no no, not right now. Please, God, just let me have this moment!-

Out like a light.

Subaru

Subaru was worried as hell.

But of course he didn't want to show that.

He silently put his hand on your forehead and sighed. "Of all times to get sick, you just had to get sick now." He said coldly.

You just weakly hummed in response, putting your head to the side and leaning it on his hand. His hand was cold and your face was hot, so of course you wanted his hand on your face. But, no. He took his hand away and got another wet washcloth for you, putting it in place of his hand. He took your blankets away, making you shiver. He rolled his eyes and put them back. "Jeesh..humans are too hard to take care of.."

You went into another coughing fit.

He flinched.

"But I guess I'll take care of you for now..just don't get used to it."