When you want to walk down the streets

Shū

You watched the cars and bikes pass by the window, the night was always so lively and beautiful.

"Shū..." You looked over at Shū, who was resting as usual. "Nn.." He turned to his side and continued to rest. "Will you go on a walk with me..?" Your voice was quiet and meek sounding. "You can do that by yourself." He yawned. Your lips curved downwards a bit. "But someone might get me..." "That's unlikely." With your features almost permanently etched in a frown, you got up and grabbed your coat, going outside for your solemn walk.

It was as if all life vanished when you arrived outside. Disturbed to say the least, your gaze dropped to the ground as you picked up the pace of your walking.

"...Hey, little girl."

You froze, which was a stupid thing to do considering the circumstances around you. Your mind finally screamed at you to run as the scruffy-looking older man approached closer. It was if your life was a cheesy horror movie,

because you tripped.

"No-!" Whimpering, you quickly got onto your back and frantically scooted away from the male, who's hand was outstretched to you in a perverted manner. His long fingernails made you cringe and whimper as your mind ran through all the scenarios where they touched your skin. You covered your eyes in horror, giving up.

Then, there was a loud snap, followed shortly by a thud.

You sniffled and looked up at your savior, which was no other than the lazy vampire who put you into this trouble. He picked you up and tossed your body over his shoulder, holding your legs to his chest.

"...Don't get cocky about this."

Reiji

"..Reiji-senpai?" You looked up the crimson-eyed male and bit your lip anxiously. He put his book down and adjusted his glasses, looking towards you. "Could we go outside?" Keeping careful to quiet your voice, you squirmed a bit. "It's very pretty out, and it's snowing!" You couldn't keep the grin that grew across your face from happening. The snow was indeed very beautiful and light. Such a delicate display of cold.

Reiji raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Honestly, this would hardly be punishment if I let you do what you wanted, hm?"

You looked at the ground, "Right.." and started scrubbing the floor again. Reiji rolled his eyes.

"I've told you many times before, must I repeat myself? Keep your skirt from raising as so, it is whorish."

Ayato

A loud squeal echoed in the empty streets as snow got shoveled down the front of your coat. "Ayato-!!!" You squirmed and sniffled as he laughed, wrapping his arms around you and falling backwards into the snow. "Hmm? Did Yours Truly make you cold?" His hands went inside your coat and got the snow out. Giving a small nod, you pouted. "Then Yours Truly will hafta warm you up!" Starting to take your wet coat off, he tossed it aside and pulled up his shirt, shoving the shivering you inside it. You sneezed quietly in response. "Ehhh?! Don't gimme your germs!" He glared and huffed as you giggled, mumbling an apology through laughter. He sighed forcefully and looked up at the sky, making you curiously follow his gaze. "The stars look nice today." Ayato mused, his hand starting to brush your frozen hair. You nodded and nuzzled your head closer to his hand, looking at him.

"We should go for a walk to look at the stars, Ayato." Ayato's eyes lit up a bit and he nodded, getting up and giving you his jacket. You took the jacket a bit hesitantly.

"What?" Ayato asked, noticing your odd attitude. "I just thought you'd die or something if you got too cold, was all." You smiled and put his jacket on, the fit being a bit awkward. He snickered and wrapped an arm around you, starting on the walk.

Kanato

"Kanato, I'm not sure this is how a snowball fight is supposed to work-!" He giggled as another one of his snowballs pelted you in the face.

"You can't hit me because it will make Teddy wet." He gathered up more snow into his hands and packed it together, making you flinch and get into a defensive pose. He laughed. "Are you that afraid of snow? How foolish!" Another snowball hit your body, making you cringe. His strength was far better than the strength of humans, so the snowballs left bruises and marks.

Falling backwards into the snow, he started making a snow angel. "Hey, Y/N? Make a snow angel next to mine."

You dragged your tired body over and nuzzled it into the cold snow, doing as Kanato said for the moment.

"Are you cold, Y/N?" He brushed a hand over your reddened face. "We'll take a bath after we go inside."

Your face turned redder as you looked away, getting up out of the snow and looking at your imprint.

"Look, Y/N. You're an angel." He giggled childishly and squeezed his stuffed bear, then grabbing your hand and looking up at the falling snowflakes.

"Kanato, we could take a walk if you want to watch the snowflakes."

He shook his head. "Teddy's cold. Let's go inside." He lead you into the house, making Reiji scowl at all the snow you two brought in.

Laito

"Hmmm~? Y/N-kun, why are you putting on your shoes?" Laito slunk away from the wall he watching you from, furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm just going for a walk, Laito." You brushed your hair aside and stretched before opening the door. Laito put a hand over his heart and faked a hurt expression. "Without me...~? Nfu...that hurts, Y/N..~" You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"You can come with me if you want. Just don't do anything stupid."

Laito grinned and wrapped an arm around your waist, kissing your cheek. "Nfu..thank you~"

You shoved him off and opened the door, turning to him.

"You've already lost your hand-holding privileges."

Subaru

"Eh?! Y/N what're you-" You shushed him and got out of your seat, shifting your weight onto your non-injured foot.

"I'll be fine, Subaru!" You grinned. "The doctor said that I should walk around some!" Kissing his cheek, you got up and started going out the door. "Don't just go by yourself!!" Subaru quickly picked you up and opened the door for you, gently setting you onto the sidewalk afterwards. "T-think before you do stuff.." He mumbled afterwards, rubbing the back of his neck. You blinked and grinned wickedly.

"You're bluuuushing~"

"A-am not!! Shut the fuck up!"

Giggling, you started walking down the street, making Subaru quickly trail behind you.

"Dumbass-! Stay out of the street!!"