When you're pregnant!

Shū
You were acting a bit different the past few days, Shū didn't seem to notice though. Always too busy listening to his music.
You took an earbud from his ear, resulting in him immediately grabbing your wrist. "What are you doing." He asked angrily. So he WAS awake. "Shū..." You sniffled. Oh no. Here come the waterworks. He opened one eye and looked at you. "I'm pregnant.." He sighed and closed his eye again.
"No."

Reiji
"You took the birth control I gave you?"
You nodded and replied meekly. "Yes."
"And I had a condom."
You nodded again.
"It's simply scientifically the most bizzare rare occurrence." He sighed and put his book down. "It cannot be helped I suppose. Since you are to carry my child to term now, you will have to take 400 micrograms of folic acid, 400 IU of vitamin D, 200 to 300 milligrams of calcium, 70 mg of vitamin C, 3 mg of thiamine, 2 mg of riboflavin, 20 mg of niacin, 6 mcg of vitamim B12, 10 mg of vitamin E-"

Ayato
He whimpered and pleaded like a man who were trying to get out of a death sentence. "I'll only squeeze a little!" You shook your head and kept your arms firmly crossed over your chest. "They're too sore right now, Ayato-Kun." He huffed. "What's even wrong with them?? They look..bigger. Not that I'm complaining; it's an upgrade." Your face flushed scarlet.
"I'm not sure.." You looked away. Reiji walked up.
"You two are causing quite a nuisance, what is the arguing due to this time?" He asked with an annoyed sigh in his voice as he fixed his glasses.
"Pancake- or, should I find another nickname for you now? How bout..watermelon? Heh." You whined. Reiji grimaced in disgust.
"How long has it been since your last menstrual cycle?" Ayato looked at him confused. You looked up at him.
"I'm not sure.."
He sighed heavily. "Everyone in this house is useless."
Ayato perked up. "Wait- you mean her last lady day?? Ah! That's easy! (Insert date here laziness has overcome me)!" Reiji looked towards you.
"Oh shit-"

Kanato
You watched as Kanato rubbed your belly, you had been pregnant for quite a while now. In fact, you were creeping closer to your due date.
"Teddy, do you think it will be a boy, or a girl? I hope it's a girl, then we can have tea parties." You smiled slightly.
"I want to find out at the birth."
"I hate surprises." Kanato interrupted, glaring at you.
You sighed. "I'm sorry Kanato-Kun." Kanato was like a child, always constantly needing your attention and throwing a fit when he didn't get it. So, how are you gonna take care of two children, y/n?

Laito
"Ahh!~" he carrassed your swollen belly. "Daddy will get you ten girlfriends when you are older!~" You half-frowned.
"What if it's a girl?" Laito smirked.
"Then daddy will give you boyfriends by the dozens! ~" You rolled your eyes as he continued to go on and on, getting dirtier and dirtier. You eventually had to end up shoving him away.

Subaru
Subaru held your hand as you walked around with your plump pregnant belly. You insisted that you were fine and that you could get a glass of water by yourself, but he wouldn't hear it. Ever since you had told him he had been more protective. Protective being..clingy in a way. Everywhere you went, he followed to make sure you would be alright. Every time you stood up, he would help you up himself to make sure you didn't strain yourself. This going on for months, you had finally had enough. You snatched the glass from his hands. "Enough! I'm not helpless, Subaru! I can get my own glass of water without you being my safety officer!" He blinked. You clutched the glass harder and stared up at him. His face was the exact representation of shock. Your eyes got watery and you hugged him tightly, burying your face in his chest and sobbing, apologizing over and over as he tried to calm you down.