~First kiss~

Shū

You were currently watching a movie together.

Well, you were watching the movie. Shū was currently laying across your lap like a cat, asleep. Though you didn't mind, you were busy with the movie. The couple on the screen were just made for each other, it was breathtakingly romantic.

You looked down at Shū and sighed quietly. He was never going to do anything romantic like that for you. I mean, you didn't mind, but it was still a bit saddening to think about.

You snuggled up your face against his hair and looked down at his sleeping face. He was adorable, you had to admit. Though he also looked so innocent in sleep.

You tucked his hair behind his ear and softly pecked his lips, a dark blush dusting your face. A grin grew upon your features.

"I love you, Shū."

He opened one eye. "Pervert."

Reiji

"Reiji, why haven't we kissed yet?" You questioned. There were couples almost everywhere, it wasn't very fair. They got to kiss, and hold hands, Reiji didn't want any of that.

"Kissing is a false showing of affection; you do not need it." He spoke as he adjusted his glasses, grabbing a small camera. He was currently taking photos of the outside for some project. You rolled your eyes and sighed, sitting in the grass and pouting. Reiji glared at you. "Honestly, how childish." He snapped another photo and adjusted his glasses, not budging.

Ayato

You giggled and pointed at a takoyaki stand. You were currently on a 'friendly outing' with Ayato, though you knew it was a date, you kept quiet about it. "More takoyaki???" He ran over excitedly and bought as much as you two could carry. "Remember that this is mine cause I paid for it!" You rolled your eyes a bit. "Okay you can have one." "Thank you Ayato." You said as you chewed, giving an innocent smile. "I didn't say you could take that much!" He pouted, then perked up once again as some leaves fell into your hair. "What are you looking at Ayato-Kun?" He laughed and poked your cheek. "You." Taking one of the containers of takoyaki he started to eat it, but then he looked back at you. "Now what are you staring at?" Pecking his cheek, you grinned. "You." Ayato's face turned dark crimson. "Well- that's not fair!" "What's not fair, Ayato?" He wrinkled his nose. "I'm the only one blushing!" That just made you grin more. "Y/N-Chaaannn!" He whined, his eyes looking into yours. "Hmmm?~" He quickly kissed you and looked at your face, which was now bright red. He grinned and snapped a picture quickly.

"N-not fair-!"

"Is too, cause Yours Truly says so!"

Kanato

"Kanato I really don't think we need to kiss on the cheek every time we see each other-" You said awkwardly as he kissed your cheek once more. "But Y/N-Chan, it's more fun this way. Right, Teddy?" He giggled and placed the bear down for a moment, hugging your waist.

"It is sweet, but there's no need for it.." You smiled a bit to hopefully soften the blow for him. Kanato blinked and stared off at nothing for a moment before looking back at you. "Then.." He tucked your hair behind your ear. "we will kiss on the lips!" he pecked your lips and grinned childishly.

"This is better. Right, Y/N-Chan?"

NSFW

Laito

"Laito-!" You gasped, clutching onto the bed. "G-gently-!" He chuckled deeply and pushed harder, the bed creaking simultaneously. You moaned loudly, your back arching just a bit. "My my, Y/N-kun~ I would have never expected you to be so loud in bed~" He giggled, lowering his body onto yours a bit more. "S-shut up! Stop making this into something perverted!" You huffed, squirming and shifting onto your side. "I only asked for a back rub!" Laito smirked. "You should've asked for a full-body massage, Y/N-Kun~ I give the best~" He traced his fingers over your thighs, making you squeal a bit. "Just stop for a minute! Someone's gonna hear and think we're doing other things!" "-And what's the problem with that?~" Laito's eyes narrowed a bit, his face contorted into a comfortable smirk.

You quietly looked away a bit. "I-I don't want Ayato hearing.." it was a quiet mumble, but more than loud enough for Laito to hear. He growled a bit and sat up. "And what's so great about him, Y/N-Kun?~!" His tone made you flinch. You had never witnessed Laito angry before. "Well for one, he doesn't call me a boy!" You retorted, backing up against the headboard of the bed a bit. "He only likes you for your breasts, Y/N-Kun~" He taunted, grabbing them. "Laito-!" You squealed, pushing and kicking him away. "That's not true!" you were both shouting now, anyone could easily hear through the door.

"I can be gentle, Y/N-Kun.." He mumbled, nearing you again. "I'm not interested in sex, Laito-Kun." You turned your face away, frowning.

"I'm not talking about that...~" He turned your face back to him. You pressed on his chest and huffed. "Then what are you talking about?!" He gently shushed you and kissed your cheek, smiling. You blinked. All that for a kiss on the cheek? "Why not my lips, Laito-Kun?.." He pulled back. "To show you I'm not just the sex-driven being you think I am, Y/N-Kun." He tipped his hat a bit and winked, walking out of your room.

Subaru

"Y/N-Chan what are you wearing?!" Subaru sputtered, his face a bright scarlet. "Nnn?.." You yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Subaru, these are my pajamas.." He looked away. "It looks like something Laito would buy." He huffed. "Why are in my room, Subaru-Kun?.." He ran a hand through his hair. "It's late, you need to wake up." Looking at the clock, you frowned a bit. "Right.." "What's wrong?" Subaru looked at you with a worried expression. "I'm just still so tired.." You mumbled while stretching. "You look upset though.." Subaru mused quietly, sitting next to you. Sighing, you explained that you hadn't gotten much sleep all week. He nodded in understanding. "Should I have not woken you up?" He asked, looking at your features. You shook your head and smiled a bit, getting up. "Thanks for waking me up, Subaru." You quickly pecked his lips then went to the bathroom to shower, leaving behind a very confused flustered Subaru.