When it's ~that~ time of the month

Shū

You were laying on the couch clutching at your sides. Cramps were from the devil himself. You winced as tears formed in your eyes.
"Be quiet." Shū called out, eyes still closed. You bit on your lip to try to stay quiet, which didn't last long.
"Nn!" You fell forwards trying to bear the pain.
Shū opened his eyes and looked over at you. "I said be quiet." He said with a annoyed tone. You sighed in relief that most of the cramping had now subsided.
"I'm sorry.."
"I don't want apologies, I want silence." He grunted, closing his eyes again.
You frowned. You really liked Shū. For some odd reason. He was nice. That's a lie- but you liked him anyways. You carefully picked yourself up off the couch and started walking, before tripping over Shū's foot.
"Shū-!" You gasped quietly as you fell. Shū smiled slightly and went back to his napping state of mind.

Reiji

You lay on the chair. Covered in chocolate and chocolate wrappers. Looking like a slob.
Reiji walked past you, then walked right back.
"Y/N."
You groaned, shifting over to face him.
"What do you think you are doing?" He questioned in utter disgust, a small vein showing on his forehead in annoyance.
You mumbled. "What does it look like I'm doing?"
He sneered. "I do hope you intend to clean up that mess. Or else, you should ex-"
"Expect a thorough punishment, blah blah blah." You cut him off, rolling your eyes and grabbing another piece of chocolate.
HeHe scowled, adjusting his glasses. You lifted the piece of chocolate to your mouth, only to have Reiji shove it down your throat. You gasped and choked, coughing in order to breathe. Reiji smirked at the sight, but the smirk quickly faded.
"We have a lot of work to do."

Ayato

You were screaming at Ayato for sneaking into your bathroom. He covered your mouth with his hand. "Shuddup. You don't want Reiji to find us, do you?" You glared. "Good girl. Now. Why do I smell blood from your bathroom?" You froze in place. He took his hand off your mouth and crossed his arms. "That's the only reason I went in there. It smells delicious." He inhaled the air and sighed. You looked at the floor. What should you tell him? What CAN you tell him? You shifted uncomfortably and started to explain. "Well..Ayato-"
"'Ayato-Sama, you mean."
You held your hands together. "Ayato-SAMA. You lived with a female before, right?" He nodded. You sweat-dropped. "So you must know what happens every month for a female, right?" He shook his head. You sighed, starting to explain everything.
In the end, Ayato was amazed and wanted to try your blood.
Stupid vampires.

Kanato

You were currently laying on the floor of your room sobbing. The reason why?

You put on your shirt inside-out.

You hugged your knees closer as you sobbed uncontrollably, not seeing any reason to stop, either. You had been there for at least a half an hour. You didn't even bother trying to fix your shirt. You had just given up. It's too hard to fix your shirt when you're too busy sobbing over not fixing your shirt, right?
You sniffled as the door to your room creaked open. "Hey, Y/N-Chan? Are you in here?" You heard Kanato call out. "Teddy, what do you think Y/N is doing on the floor?" He asked while walking over to you. You buried your face farther in your knees. Kanato sniffed the air. "And she smells like blood. She got bitten, didn't she? It was Laito, I know it. I'll just have to kill him. She'd like that...right, Teddy?" He giggled. You stayed silent.
Kanato growled.
"Y/N-Chan is being awfully rude. We should teach her some manners."

Laito

"But Y/N-Kun~ I haven't been able to touch you for the whole time you've been here~ And I'm tired of waiting~" He slammed his hands against the wall at the sides of your head. You flinched. "I can't let you." Laito pouted. "Mm~ All I wanna do is feel your soft skin against mine~ Making sweet sweet love~" He purred and licked your neck. You whimpered slightly and shivered.
"Maybe in a few days.." You mumbled to the side, just trying to get him away.
"Y/N-Kun, you're being so shy. It's a real turn on you know~"
"Everything is a turn on for you." You huffed annoyed. He growled, then sniffed the air.
"Y/N-Kun, what is that smell? It smells so..sweet~ Is it coming from you?~" You blushed darkly and got wide eyes. You shook your head. He sniffed your neck then went lower, lower, lower. He sniffed your hip. You squirmed. "What a surprise~ Bloody Mary is on the rag~" You scoffed.
"Don't tell me that's my new nickname.."
He smirked. "It won't be if you let me just have one lick of your warm wet-"
"That's enough." Reiji interrupted. You relaxed noticeably as Laito pouted and walked away. "Tch."

Subaru

Your face was red and your body was exhausted. You had a fever and your stomach kept cramping. You hissed in pain. Subaru put a wet cloth over your forehead. "Tch. I don't even know why I'm helping a stupid girl like you." You sighed and looked at the wall. You were currently in Subaru's room to get away from the others. You weren't that afraid of Subaru, but it was a different story with the others. But you knew Subaru at least had a little good in him. The others, not so much. Your head was spinning as you clutched at your stomach. Subaru moved your hands and placed a hot water bottle in place of them. You sighed and relaxed noticeably. "Thank you Subaru-Sama.." You froze.
"'Sama?'" He repeated you. Your face went redder. "Never mind..just rest.."