17.) Bye Bitch

Pandora's P.O.V

I watched as Sheriff Murphey put my dad in handcuffs, and Julie stood wrapped in a blanket from my dad's bed.

I guess we interrupted their fun time, but I don't really give a shit.

"How could you do this to me Pandora?" My dad asked me, acting as if I actually gave a shit about him.

"I would say ask your wife why I did it, but you can't exactly ask her anymore now can you? Enjoy getting up the ass in prison dad." I said before picking up my bag and walking away from him. Before I could make it all the way out of the house, I got tugged back by my hair by Julie.

"What the hell Pandora." She shouted. She swung her hand and slapped me across the face.

"Look Julie, you can act all big and tough if you want, or I can have Luke send a video of this whole experience to everyone from school and I can ruin your life. Your choice?" I aid and her face went from angry to terrified.

"Please don't. Everyone in school will think I'm disgusting." She said.

"Exactly the point. So, here's the deal Julie. You leave Panda alone and stop bringing shit up about her mum, or I will make sure every single person, including teachers, sees the video of you getting caught in bed with her father. Do we have a deal?" Luke asked her in a cocky voice.

"Yes Luke, we have a deal. I'm sorry Pandora. I won't mention it again." Julie said turning to walk back in the bedroom to get dressed.

The thing is, Sheriff Murphey had to call her parents and tell them that she was caught having sexual acts with a forty-six year old man. And now my dad is legally listed a sex offender for his stupid decision.

I turned to walk out of the house and Luke grabbed ahold of my hand and smiled at me. I just smiled back as a way to thank him for this.

When we got out the door I saw the boys, Joy and Mali all standing on the porch down the street, looking at my house in fear because of the police cars outside with the lights still going.

"Oh my god! Panda, are you okay? What happened?" Calum shouted running out to me as we approached his house.

"I just got my dad thrown in jail. I won't have to worry about him anymore." I said and Joy smiled at me.

Luckily, no one asked what he did for me to call the cops. That is one story I don't wanna explain again. As much as I hate my dad and Julie, hearing that story makes me feel kinda bad for them.

Like how lonely did Julie have to be to wanna sleep with my dad? He's gross as fuck, and he's old. So I don't know why she would be attracted to him anyway.

But whatever, he's gone now. Hopefully for good.

Or at least until I can get out of here and I am somewhere that he will never find me again.