16.) No Way

Pandora's P.O.V

what was so important that you had to come in here while I'm fucking naked." I asked him annoyed.

"I need to talk to you about what Julie said today." Luke said.

"I'd rather not talk about jujuut Luke." I said

"No Panda. You don't understand. It got worse when you walked away. I need to tell you what Julie said once you were fine and couldn't hear her." Luke said and I just shook my head.

"Luke I honestly don't wanna know." I said quietly.

"Panda, your dad was sleeping with Julie." Luke said ignoring my protests.

"What?" I asked as so turned off the water and grabbed my towel.

"Your dad was cheating on your mum with Julie. That's why he was trying to get rid of all of you." Luke said with sadness in his voice.

"So him being a dick wasn't because he was an alcoholic?" I asked and Luke shook his head.

"He wanted your mum to leave him and take you with, but she never did. She fought for the marriage like you should do." Luke said.

I'm in complete shock.

Now I know why Julie makes fun if me so easily.

My dad probably told her all my secrets and stuff so she can use it against me.

He probably wants me to do the same thing as my mum.

Well to bad. I will not let him get to me. I will not let him bring me down that low.

I will not let him destroy me. I am strong then he thinks I am.

I always have been.

"I'm going over there." I snapped going to grab the door knob but Luke grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"I'm going with you." He said and I didn't even bother arguing. I just nodded my head and walked into my room to get dressed quick and meet Luke downstairs.

I threw on a simple outfit and grabbed a duffle bag so I can bring some more of my stuff over here.

I'm officially never going back there once all my stuff is out of there.

I walked out if my room and down the stairs to see Luke waiting for me by the door.

"Cal, we'll be right back. I'm just going to get some more clothes." I shouted.

"Okay Panda. Be careful, call us if you need us." Calum shouted out to me.

Luke opened the door and we walked out the door.

I can already see Julie's car in his drive way. I can't believe I never noticed that it was hers before.

If I had, my dad's ass would have been in prison a long time ago.

"Luke, how old is Julie?" I asked.

"She only just turned seventeen." He answered. Before even thinking I pulled out my phone and called the local police sheriff.

"Hello Pandora, is everything alright at home?" He asked me.

"Actually no sir, my father currently has a seventeen year old girl in his house. She told us that she's sleeping with him. Is there anything we can do about it?" I asked and I heard a gasp.

"I can be there in five minutes. I'm gonna have to arrest your father, will you be fine?" He asked.

"I haven't been living with him since the last incident sir. I'll be fine with him behind bars." I said before hanging up the phone.

I slid my phone back in my pocket and walked up to my dad's front door, not bothering to knock since its technically my house.

Luke and I went straight up to my room and started tossing clothes in my bag. I also grabbed my bags if makeup from the closet and the tub from under the bed.

"Pandora!" I heard my dad shout. My head snapped over to look at Luke, who was waiting for my dad to walk in.

Luckily, just when he entered into my view I heard sirens.

"Times up asshole."