6.) How Could This Happen To Me?

Pandora's P.O.V

Once the ambulance got to my house I shouted for them to come upstairs to my mum's room, and two men came running to my assistance.

Mum is still breathing, and her heart is still beating, but barely.

"We hate to tell you this miss, but we are gonna have three people in the back of the ambulance with your mother. Is there another way you can get to the hospital?" One of the men said. I just nodded my head and watched as they put her on a stretcher and walked out her bedroom door and down the stairs.

"Miss, when you get to the hospital, just go up to the receptionist and tell them your name. Once they take your information they will let you go to your mum's room as long as she isn't in surgery to get the drugs out of her body, which is a good possibility. In that case they will let you come back once she is in recovery." The same man said before climbing in the back of the ambulance and it sped off.

"Calum!" I shouted as I started running down the street towards his house. I would have called him but I didn't pick my phone up off the floor in the house.

"Calum! Calum!" I continued to scream as I ran towards his front door.

Before I got to his front door he whipped the door open and he ran out the door shirtless, and shoeless and down the street towards me. Once I reached him I collapsed into his arms and started crying so hard I couldn't tell him what was wrong.

"Panda. Please calm down. What's going on? You scared me and Ashton shitless. We were playing FIFA, and we heard you screaming." Calum said, and I kept crying. I tried to calm down but I couldn't calm down enough to speak.

Calum picked me up and started carrying me towards his house, where I saw Ash standing in the door way, dressed just about the same as Calum. Shirtless and shoeless, except he is wearing socks.

"Hospital." I managed to say through my tears.

"What about the hospital?" Ashton asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Mum." I said, and Ashton's mouth fell open.

"What happened Panda? Is she okay?" Calum asked me.

"She's dying Calum. She overdosed on her pills. She needs me!" I shouted, before bursting into tears again.

Ashton ran into the house and came back with a shirt and shoes on and a set of car keys, Joy's I'm assuming since Ash's car isn't here. He had a shirt and shoes in his hand for Calum and he ran to the car and turned it on.

Calum put me in the back seat, and climbed in with me with out either of us buckled, Ashton pulled out and started speeding down the road towards the hospital that my mum would be going to.

No music. No talking. Only the sound of my crying and screaming filled the car.

"We're here. Calum get out with her, I will meet you in there once I park." Ashton said, and before another word was said I was out the door with Calum right behind me. I ran in the automatic doors and up to the desk, but I still couldn't speak so I gave Calum a look, and he nodded.

"Hi. This is Pandora King. her mum was brought in for a drug overdose. Do you have any word on her condition?" IHeasked her, and she typed on her computer before looking up at us with a sad look.

"Sadly, she has slipped into a coma, and we don't know when, or if she will wake up." The woman said, and I turned just in time to fall into Calum's arms. He picked me up so I could cry into his shoulder.

"When can she see her mum?" I heard him ask, and I heard typing again.

"She is in critical condition but you guys can go back now. Second floor, room 202." She said, and I started walking through the building with Calum's hand latched in mine. I think Ashton is behind us. I think I heard him come in.

When we got up the stairs, and found room 202, I looked through the window and covered my mouth with my hand. Seeing my mum like that tore me to pieces.

"How could this happen to me? Why did this have to happen!" I shouted into Calum's chest.

"I really don't know Panda. Let's go in and see her."