15.) Give Me A Break

Pandora's P.O.V

After we finally left the school and drive back to Calum's, I went up to the guest room where I have been staying and I closed the door, locking it behind me.

I shut of my phones sound and set it on the end table before crawling into bed and getting under the covers.

Once my head hit the pillow more tears came out of my eyes.

I keep playing back many of my favorite memories with my mum.

I remember going to find out if I was having little brother or sister the first time around.

I remember when we found out it was Jeremy mum cried out of happiness and I thought she was crying because boys were gross.

I was still in the phase where boys had koodies. So I didn't want a brother because he would spread koodies through the house.

I also remember when we went to find out about Miya. When they said it was girl I was so happy to be having a little sister who I could teach my make up skills to.

And from then on there isn't to many happy ones with us all as a family.

After Miya was born, my dad became an asshole.

Than after she was two he was alright for a little, but now it all came back full force and it caused so much more then we ever expected.

Because this time it wasn't just him and mum. I was old enough to understand what was going on this time.

I tried to stick up for her, and he would turn on me and act as if I was some stranger instead of his daughter.

The way he would talk to me is unfathomable.

I was a bitch, a whore, and he wished I was never born because I ruined his life.

I remember the one time I actually retaliated without thinking and he clobbered me across the face.

I had a bruise for nearly three weeks, and thats the first time I ever spoke to Michael.

He came up and asked me if my boyfriend beat me, thinking I was dating Calum.

I just told him I got in a fight with some chick because she was bad mouthing me.

To this day I don't think he knows the truth about that bruise.

And I don't know if I want him too.

"Panda, can we please come in a and talk to you?" Calum asked through the door.

"No. I wanna be alone right now guys." I said and I heard a loud sigh and a bunch of footsteps shuffle away.

I rolled over to look at my clock and saw it was nearly six thirty, so I should get a shower before going downstairs to see what's for dinner.

I rolled out if bed and walked out to the bathroom across the hall and closed the door.

I stripped down and turned in the water and made it extra hot.

Before getting in, I stared at myself in the mirror.

I cant believe how much weight I have lost since my mum's death.

I can see my ribs and hips very clearly, which you couldn't before.

It's sad to see how much this is going to effect the rest of my year.

"Panda, I need to talk to you." I heard Luke's voice and then the bathroom door closed.

"Shit. Luke it couldn't wait until I was done in the shower?!" I asked, I obviously annoyed.

"No actually it couldn't. So you can either stay in there or I can give you a towel to cover up.

I finally pulled my gaze away and climbed in the shower. I washed my hair quickly and then sat on the shower floor.

I turned the water almost all the way up, and I could see my skin turn red.