The fashion show

Johnny handed Helga a pink top with a red color with ripped sleeves,a red purse with pepper spray in it,and red pants with tears at the knees.She looked pretty good,actually.She looked in her mirror and gave a scowl,she gave herself a little jump it had been a while since she saw her scowl.She gave a calming breathe and then she gave a small giggle,but she just laughed more and more.Her eyes were closed so she didn't notice Arnold walk in,when she finally slowed down and looked in the mirror to see Arnold in the door way staring at her,"A-Arnold!I mean,what are you doing here football head?!"she scowled,"I don't think I have ever heard you laugh Helga"he answered and laughed,she blushed a little."It was nice he said"not laughing anymore,she blushed even more.

"I...Well don't get so used to it bucko!Helga doesn't laugh"she said being the fake Helga,that made Arnold frown at her."I always knew there was some one behind that mask you always were,was that her?"he asked gently.Helga didn't know what to say,she looked at the ground and scratched the back of her head.On one hand she could tell Arnold yes and have a shot at being something to him,on the other say no and storm passed and dash away those plans.It was really hard,"Helga?"Arnold interrupted her thoughts,"Yea?"she resounded.He put on a huge grin,"I like it when you laugh"he said to her and walked away.

Helga just stood there in shock,"What?...."she said quietly to herself.

"Come on It girl!Your on!"she heard Johnny yell,"Alright!Alright!Hold your horses!"she yelled back.She put on her scowl and her mean girl,but on the inside she was smiling.

Author's note:Alright,I am so sorry my chapters are always so short I know it can be annoying sometimes.I hope you are enjoying the story,I try to update it as soon as I can.I am so thankful for anyone who reads and comments on my stuff.Thank you guys so much,I will be relising the next chapter as soon as possible!