A fun diaster ball

Beginne am Anfang

We entered the ball room and the lights go out " Ben!! " I say getting closer to him " hey don't worrie look what's about to happen " and right on cue a bunch of color lights shoot up , from out of no where screams of delight filled the room I soon remembered Ben , belle and beast gifts " I will be back I forgot your gift " I say about to leave him but he grabs my arm " I'm going with I don't trust anyone " I smile at him " thank you for your protection but I really just want to get it a lone and knowing you , you would want to see the gift before its given and if i need help I will scream bloody murder okay " he sighs "fine but scream bloody murder for anything " I smile and take off up the stairs to my room.

" where is it ,where is it " I mumbled " ah ha here it is " I pull out the bag that contains three gifts I turn around to head out the door but when I did a person dress in pink block the door Audrey!!! Are you kidding me " what are you doing here,your not suppose to be here " I say clutching my free fist " oh I'm sorry but last time I remembered only royals were given a room not a villain " I sigh holding in my patience
" look Audrey can you just get out of my room please I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now so if you can excuse me " I say trying to get through but was push back oh no I don't think I'm going to escape this time.

Ben POV

I watch Mal leave to her room I just didn't feel comfortable with her going by her self man but I didn't feel comfortable with out Mal here with me because all of these single girls come running up to me asking me if I was going to dump Mal and if I wanted to date them and my answers were absolutely no and heck to a no but before I could escape the desperate girls suddenly a blood curling scream coming from upstairs of the castle echoed through the ball room mixing in with the music even though the room was half dark I caught my mom eye full of worried who was at the top of the ball room balcony and without a word we both ran my mother on the second floor and me on the first speeding up the stair case catching up to my mom who was now running faster than me but what wait us was heart breaking.

We found Audrey laughing well Mal kneeled down on the floor with a bloody hand silently crying well examining broken pieces of glass I ran to Mal scaring Audrey she ran out only to face my mother cold hard stare she block her from leaving ,I moved pieces of Mal's hair behind her ear " hey ...I'm here " I say helping her up to the table my mom and Mal had use to make art.

I ask my mom to clean Mal wound while I talk to Audrey outside but once outside she put her I didn't do anything face which just made me more mad " why did you hurt Mal she has done nothing to you and I was clear to leave her a lone they were exact orders yet you chose to disobey " by the time I was done my mom had come out done from cleaning Mal hand " mom can you please show Audrey to the ball and inform fairy godmother about what she has done " without another word the both take off one full of regret and the other trying to contain the I'm going to kill you attitude.

I enter Mal's room she is now laying in her bed facing away from any contact her hand wrapped in bandages I make my way to her bed and lay right next to her wrapping my arms around her waist " why are all the girls so mean to me " I really didn't know what to say to her " maybe because they are jealous so you want to prove them wrong and head back to the ball "  I hope she would say yes because this is her first Valentine's ball.

She got up without facing me and walk into the bathroom and in five minutes she was out with her makeup fix and hair into perfection but with no bandage on her hand just a big cut on her left hand " are we going or what " she says smiling at me.

Mal POV

I smile at Ben he looks so shock but then he walks towards me and we lock hands and down the hall we go I'm a little scared my hand really hurts the glass that cut my hand was belle gift or use to be the gift what  I had bought for belle was a stained glass that I had designed and Audrey had pushed me back and you know how I'm on heels I lost my balance and the bag was paper so the glass went right through cutting my hand.

I was so busying thinking back of what happened I totally ignored Ben " what ?" He chuckled " I said are you ready to enter " " ready as I will ever be " and without said we entered the room with people dancing in the dark . Ben lead me to an empty table in the upper balcony with a view of students dancing ,talking and giving me faces as they comfort Audrey!!( really ) who was crying.

The dance continued for two more hours and the ones who won king and queen was Chad and Lonnie but the height light of the dance was the fact that me and Ben got to spend time with each other we dance and laughed photo bomb his parents ( which is really dangerous well for Ben ) but the last 30 minutes I fell asleep in bens arms this was a a very fun disaster ball