[sixty four]

"Everyone please stay in your seats, we'll hand the masks out in an organized manner." Celine announced with a brilliant smile. From the Slytherin table, Theo caught her eye, a small twitch in his lips letting her know he'd be smiling at her right now if he could.

"We are going to get caught." Theo hissed, his eyes frantically looking around for Draco and Goyle as Celine's grip on his robes tightened.

Unfortunately for him, Celine didn't stop walking until she reached a secluded corner just outside the courtyard. With a heated glare, she shoved Theo against the stone wall aggressively "Three weeks? Pour trois semaines you ignored me! No updates, not even a single glance! Mon dieu, Theodore—" her hissing outburst was interrupted by Theo's mouth on hers, kissing her fervently.

Celine lightly moaned against his mouth, his hand gripping her waist tightly "I missed you." He whispered "I really fucking did, Cel."

Celine punched his shoulder, brows furrowing in anger once again "Do you know how worried I've been? Do you know how many stupid scenarios I envisioned in my head of Rodolphus killing your stupid arse?" Celine's eyes welled with tears "Everyone's so worried about Draco, pitying Hermione for what happened, not realizing how much danger you actually put yourself in, and I can't even say anything because obviously what's happening to those two isn't fair, so I have to be worried alone! I have to mourn alone! I have to be anxious alone!"

"Draco always did have a habit of being the star of the show." Theo gave her a lopsided smile, which looked a little bitter.

"Theodore." Celine's lip quivered "I'm asking you if you understand just how worried I've been."

Theo sighed, pulling her close to his chest "I do. Thank you for worrying about me when nobody else bothered to give me a second thought." He whispered "Things are going as planned so far. The only difference now is that Rodolphus goes straight to Draco. At this point, I'm not quite sure what those two have planned but what happened today proves that Draco has a lot more up his sleeve. The ambitious side of him is eager to please his uncle."

Celine breathed in his scent, finding comfort in its familiarity after sleeping in an empty bed for weeks "So, what's the plan now?"

"I spoke to Hermione earlier, after she ran from your little meeting." Theo said quietly, not letting Celine go "I'll speak to my father about a counter-curse, but for now the plan is to knock Draco unconscious and lock him up in Blaise's house until the battle's been dealt with. It's best he's out of the way during the attack. We can fix him after."

"Harry was talking about how we have to prepare the students for the attack and Viktor said Hermione had everything planned."

"She did." Theo nodded

"So when do we prepare? When do we knock Draco out?"

"The extra DA classes should start after the ball. As for Draco," Theo pursed his lips "We need to get the timing right, otherwise Rodolphus will get a whiff of what we're doing and he might postpone the attack. From here on, everything must happen as planned."

Celine sighed heavily "How I wish we could just get up and run away right now."

"I know, darling." Theo whispered, pressing his lips on top of her head, his hands rubbing her back comfortingly "This'll all be over soon."

"You better know what you're doing, Theo. You have to be careful around Rodolphus." Celine insisted, pulling back slightly to get a good look at him "The minute you sense a change in him, run the other direction. Run away and let me know. My dad— We'll do everything to keep you safe."