[fifty five]

The minute Theo's feet landed on the ground, the anti-apparition wards around his manor quickly kicked back in. Rodolphus would just have to get in the harder way.

He kept his hand tightly over the gash on Hermione's neck, who had lost a good amount of blood on their trip. Theo tried his best not to let go of his grip on her despite her squirms and resistance, for fear that she would splinch herself to pieces from her gash.

"Let me go, Theo! How could you?" Hermione screamed, angry tears cascading down her cheeks. She was reeling from the pain of his betrayal, which felt more painful than the bleeding gash at the side of her throat. "Stupefy!" She exclaimed with as much might as she could. Normally, Hermione could do wandless magic with no problem, but the wound on her neck and the shock in her core made her too weak to do effective magic.

Theo easily deflected it and breathed a frustrated sigh through his nose, before casting a gag over Hermione "You need to stay silent." He murmured into her ear lowly, before marching over to the east wing.

Several Death Eaters had already sensed his presence, some of them already flanking him at his sides "The mudblood bitch wasn't that difficult to snatch, then?" Rookwood smirked next to him "Can I have a go at her after you?"

"Did I give you permission to speak, Rookwood?" Theo drawled as he dragged a struggling Hermione all the way to the end of the hall "And no, you piece of shit, she's mine."

"Insolent fuck." Theo hear Rookwood mutter under his breath. Theo whipped his head and aimed his wand at Rookwood "What did you say?" His voice was dull, but Theo's eyes were bright with rage.

"Nothing—Theo—"

"Crucio." Theo smirked, pouring his anger and frustration from the last hour into the dark magic the spilled from his wand. In front of him, he, and three other Death Eaters watched as Rookwood writhed and yelled in crippling agony. Hermione let out a muffled scream, afraid of the man she thought was her friend. This wasn't the Theo she knew. His eyes were far too cold and his grip far too painful for it to be the the man she called Teddy. She wanted to run away, but Theo's grip on her was far too strong for her to be able to do so, which also wouldn't be wise with the amount of Death Eaters around her.

Theo breathed and stopped "You know I hate liars, Rookwood." He taunted as he toyed with his wand in front of them casually, as if the struggling witch next to him was no bother "And I told you to call me master Theo or young master. You are in my home after all."

"I'm not some bloody house—" one strikingly cold look from Theo was all it took too shut the Death Eater up, his head bowing in forced respect.

"Good." The edges of Theo's lips turned up to a smirk, he turned to the three watching in horror and raised a brow "I will call for you when I need you. Have we not established that you nosy fucks?"

"Y-yes, sir." Saber stuttered

"Then what the hell are you still doing here?" Theo bellowed "Unless you want to be next, get me my father and get out of my sight." He snapped.

He took long and quick determined strides to the room at the end of the east wing, hauling Hermione into it. The room had been cleared of magic and sound-proofed for their mission today. He locked the door behind him and turned to face Hermione with unreadable eyes. Determined to get away from her captor, Hermione squirmed under Theo's grip, but the amount of blood she's lost has made her too weak to slip away from his restraints.