Author's Note (And a sincere apology)

Right. So yeah, whatever, there was a wait. I'm sorry.

I love you? *innocent face*

If anyone is reading this it makes me so fucking happy. Like so happy. I love you and thanks. If you read this very overdue book, leave a comment and I'll give you a shoutout in one of the chapters or something.

Alright, now let me make something clear!

This is not a book about Adeena. It's not. I've said multiple times and people still ask about it XD

I've posted everywhere that this book is about Adeena's (and Jack's duh) daughter, Jacqueline, and will not contain much Adeena and Jack tbh. You'll see Jacqueline's relationship with them through flashbacks and similar stuff.

Please don't leave because of that! I never read the books about the children, they annoy me, so the reason I wrote this is beyond me. But I'm having so much fun doing just that, and I want you to experience Jacqueline and love her like I do! Cause she's awesome!

If I haven't leaked it and you don't already know, the reason Adeena and Jack aren't in this book is in the next chapter. I'm sorry for the reason.

I love you? You love me?

...yay?

Anyway, a few more things!

I based a lot of the characters  and ideas in here off of characters and ideas from Black Butler and Vampire Knight and obviously Pirates of the Caribbean, BUT THIS IS NOT A CROSSOVER. Black Butler and Vampire Knight are like my favorite animes, btw!

(Update: Black Butler and Shingeki no Kyojin are my fave animes XD)

But if you want an introduction to anime don't watch them. They are terrible introduction animes. Watch Ouran High School Host Club instead, or Death Note.

To avoid the confusion, the next chapter (the prologue) IS narrated by Adeena but that's it. If you want more of Adeena and Jack ask. I think I have a pretty good balance but whatever, what do I know?

Without further ado, please read on! I love you and I leave you a la mode! Mwah!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean, Black Butler, or Death Note or anything I borrow or whatever from them. Duh.

note from Ainsley From The Future: again, thank you for reading this story. four years later I STILL receive consistent reviews on this behemoth of a series. y'all warm my heart.

if you enjoy Adeena, you will 100% enjoy my new potc story: Take Off Your Dress, Pick Up A Sword. it's similar to these books, but with a fresh OC. i believe it's a more mature version of my writing. when you're through with Adeena (and now Jacqueline...), please consider checking it out! xoxo

its so much better than adeena and quarter lol like I look back on this shit like?? what toddler wrote this? anyways. thank you so much for the support!! <3