Chapter 18

I was thinking very hard in what to do so I could help my friends with the brainwash Ms. Salvishkov did on them. On the bright side, it could had been worse so it was just a thing of undoing the compulsion. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a new secret place to talk. We tried the commons but the professors always came in an watched us with a square eye, then we tried the library and it was the same thing. We couldn't meet in our dorms because the boys couldn't come over to the girls dorms and we couldn't go there. But so far it had been the only thing to work out, the boys came with their normal clothes and enchanted an invisible spell to get to Kennedy's and my dorm. And still, it was too risky because we would get in a lot of trouble if somebody catches us. We somehow needed to go back into the woods, into the middle of the forest. Far away from danger but still close enough from it.

"I can't believe this!" Said Miguel. The six of us were reunited in my dorm. "There's no secret path, or secret door, or secret room in this damn academy."

"We haven't found anything useful so far," said Ivan. "The academy is very old, there had to be something, some place we could go. But no! Everything is secure in this place."

We had all in our own terms tried to find some secret place inside Mageia we could go to. We didn't have any luck, everything we see each day in here is all there is. We had hoped this place would be like some movie or something.

"Well we have two options, but I don't know how effective they will be," I said indecisive.

"Anything at this point is more than good," said Bryan. "The first one isn't bad...I'm afraid of the second one," he read my mind.

"I'll call Melanie and see what she can help with," I said.

I had in mind calling my mind controlling sister to help us. After all she had experience in this cases, and probably she would be willing to help, without telling my father. She sometimes rarely came to the academy to visit Edward and me, but I was going to call her and ask if she could come and once she we here she had to help us out. In case any of this didn't work out, I was recurring to somebody I never thought I would ask for help. Leslie. With her dark magic affairs she could most probably have something that would help us. But I didn't know at what cost she would be willing to help. And I also didn't want to use any dark magic, just some complex spell she might know.

"Well we better all leave, we can't risk it anymore," said Miguel and all the boys started to leave the room.

"Alison," said Nataly. "What if we should actually stop this mess? What if we discover something we can't even stop? Maybe it is better that we stay out."

"Maybe, or maybe not. We all know there's something wrong, but every single wizard just lets it go by. They try to hide it and pretend it doesn't exist. I don't know about you, but I can't live with something like that going on in my life, and just sit there and do nothing," I told her in the most gentle way I could but it still came out a bit harsh.

"I don't know, Alison, I don't know. It's just that I have my doubts sometimes," she said.

"We all have ours doubts," said Kennedy.

Someone knocked at the door, we all froze expecting some professor that would take us away for bringing boys to our dorm. Then we heard another knock.

"Hey it's me!" Said a sweet voice.

"Come in Lily," said Kennedy while she went to the door.

"Do I interrupt something?" She said curious when she entered the room.

"No, no, we were just finishing some homework we had," I said quickly.

"Oh, okay. Well I needed some advice about something," she said nervously.