Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I giggled and Flowey smiled at me. "I've won! Oof!" I was starting to celebrate when Sans tackled me to the ground and covered my mouth. "Mmf?!" My voice was muffled by his hand. "S..shut up for a second will you..?!" He asked, breathless. I was silent and heard a knock at the door. "Sans? What are you doing in there? Are you alright? Pfft, what am I saying...of course you are. Stop being lazy and get out of the garage right now!" Papyrus demanded.

"S..shit...hurry and hide!" Sans ordered and I fled behind the couch. "(Y/N), hide me too! Quickly!" Flowey said but before I could make a move, Papyrus had entered the room. Sans was distracting him by the door, while I attempted to grab Flowey. He was far away, so I had to make a run for it.

I reached out my hand to grab the pot, and managed to grab it. I rushed back over, but misplaced my foot in the process. "Shit...!" I whispered and was about to hit the floor, when Sans saved me by using his powers. "Brother, why have you activated your powers?" Papyrus asked in a serious tone of voice.

"Gh...uh...no reason..." He lied. Though he tried not to sound like he was lying, his face gave it away. Papyrus didn't buy his lie and pushed Sans aside, storming inside.

"What are you so keen on hiding from me?!" Papyrus snarled and looked around. Sans had managed to move his arm just in time, hiding me in the process. "I told you it was nothing.." Sans said with a nervous chuckle. I tried hard not to give away my cover by covering my mouth and trying my best to conceal my presence behind the couch.

"...get back to work you idiot..." Papyrus demanded and shoved Sans aside again, exiting the room. "...guess it's bring your pet to work day."
What?! I'm not your pet!"

I walked alongside Sans, using the forest to hide me from eyesight. We decided to take Flowey, but he was sleeping. He was exhausted. "Nice job on giving away your cover. That was too close..." He said and sighed. I glared at him and scoffed. "It's not like I intended on giving my cover away! It was a simple mistake, okay?" I insisted and looked at my feet. "I...I'm sorry..." I said and looked at the floor.

It was silent for a while. I felt like he was mad at me. Probably because he didn't like making his brother mad at him, or he didn't want to waste his time. I should've payed more attention to what was going on....I shouldn't have let Flowey sit in the wide open like that...

"Hey...it's fine...just don't be an idiot anymore, okay?" He huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Don't stress out about it...." I looked up at him in surprise. He was usually so hot headed....

I smiled and nodded. "I'll try..." I said and chuckled a bit. He smiled back at me, in a comforting way. I hadn't felt comforted in so long....Toriel always acted strange...she never really comforted me the way his smile did.

We arrived at a hamburger stand, which I assumed to be his work place. I strolled over to the stand. It was messy.... "You sell hamburgers?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. I actually run multiple stands."

"Is that why your on break so often?" I asked and he laughed. "Nope! You'd think that'd mean more breaks, but nope. My bro keeps me at work all day long...." He complained and sighed. "I'm sorry...It really seems like your brother pushes you over the edge...." He shook his head, as if he believed himself that he couldn't change if he wanted to. "I'm positive that your a dedicated worker."

Sans looked shocked. For a while, he stared at me, and then he burst out laughing. "Ahahaha! What a joke! I'm not even close!" He laughed, but I didn't laugh along. How could he believe that? "Until my brother's satisfied with what I've done, I haven't done enough...." He said and laughed some more.

His laughed decreased more and more...
Suddenly, it just stopped.
I looked at him with worried filled eyes.
"...I'm never going to work hard enough, and I'm never going to satisfy him...so I've basically given up," He explained, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I want to impress him, but it seems that no matter what I do, I always fall short of what he wants me to do...."