Chapter 43

Saryia

I made my way back to my office to do a little paperwork that I had left over from yesterday. I am still fuming from what Mercy tired to do to my baby girl. How dare she even think about drinking from my mate?! I don't know why I am being so merciful, I should have tore her throat out! I sit down at my desk and read through the papers. What I really need is a little relax time with Haty.

I can already feel myself getting hot thinking about what I am going to do with her tonight. I banished those dirty thoughts of Haty out of my mind and get back to work. I hear someone clear their throat and I slowly raise my eyes up. My blood boils seeing Mercy standing there. I hiss lowly as she closes the door behind her.

"You better be in here to apologize. I will only accept it if you are on your knees." I sneer at her. Mercy smiles then rubs her neck.

"I was on my knees before you a lot during the war." I stand up griping the desk tight. I didn't forget that I had slept with Mercy more than once during the war. Nothing about it was memorable though, quite pathetic actually. Before I could counter what she said, Mercy's lips were hungrily moving against mine. She breaks off the kiss then takes a few steps back.

Something inside me was stirring, I was extremely pissed now! My eyes turn white and my fangs were out again. I begin to breathe hard then I finally look at Mercy. She has that disgusting smirk on her face. I hiss and find my voice again.

"How dare you place your wicked lips upon me!" I flash forward and grab her throat. I pick her up in the air then throw her back into the wall. Mercy hisses at me then I am floating up in the air. She throws me back into my rolling chair. She uses her speed to get in my lap in straddling position.

"Oh come now Saryia, we both know you can't resist me. The only reason we started to sleep together is because you wanted to know what Jamie sees in me." Mercy's evil lips go up and down my neck. I grab her chin and squeeze hard. I want to break her damn jaw! Mercy's eyes glow light green then I feel a pain going through my entrance.

I scream and see that Mercy's hands are not anywhere near me. Her damn witchcraft madness! She kisses my neck again and sneaks her hands into my shirt.

"What hurts more Saryia? That I am going to take away what you love the most, or that I took away your only friend in the world?" My eyes flair open and I shove her off me. She flies back into the wall. She looks at me in surprise. I stand up. My legs wobble and then I am more enraged.

"I want you out of my house! By the morning after Haty's party I want you gone! I don't care if Jamie goes with you, I want you OUT!" Mercy smiles and bows her head in a mocking way. I hiss loud and she leaps back. She glares at me one more time then leaves my office.

 I slam myself down in my rolling chair. I am throbbing wildly between my legs. Forgive me my sweetest heart, but you are in for it tonight. I think to myself what I am going to do to my beloved Haty. I throb hard then I put my hand down my pants. Jeez that hurt like a bitch! Just like Mercy herself.

"Sar-- Am I interrupting babe?" I open my eyes and see Hatspehut standing in the doorway. She has an amused look on her face. I know this must look... um, dammit. My cheeks betray me turning a dark red. Haty raises her perfect eyebrow then closes the door.

"Baby this isn't what it looks like." Her eyebrow arches more. I take my hand out of my pants then straighten out my clothes.

"You know, if you need me to help you out, all you have to do is tell me." My cheeks turn a deeper shade of red. My sweet girl grins then her eyes turn dark. She straightens up then her grin turns into a scowl.