Chapter 21

I walked down the stairs with Saryia holding her hand. Saryia's eyes twinkled every time she looked at me. I had to remind myself that I was taken already, but I was so torn between the two I couldn't even say that. We walked into the dining hall, Jamie and Odin were already there. I didn't see Mercy there, I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen.

"I must have imagined the red headed bitch, cause I don't see her anywhere." I said happily. Jamie smirked and shook her head.

"I wish she is still sleeping." Saryia raised her eyebrow.

"Long night Jamie dear?" She winked at Jamie. Jamie hissed as she put her coffee mug to her mouth. Odin sighed and slouched in the chair.

"Do you want to hear some good news brother?" I told him using pack link. He looked up at me and nodded.

"Saryia said that we don't have to do anything that Mercy tells us. She can't put her hands on us either." The grin on his face turned into a smile. He looked over at Saryia and bowed his head. We heard an loud yawn. Jamie rolled her eyes when Mercy became visible.

"Good morning everyone!" She said jubilantly. She walked over to Jamie and wrapped her arms around her. She looked at me with a evil grin after she kissed Jamie's cheek. I growled loudly, but Saryia's hand on my shoulder shut me up. Mercy sat down next to Jamie grabbing her hand.

"Knock it off." Jamie hissed. Mercy raised her eyebrow and chuckled. She looked back at me raising her eyebrow at me. I glared at her feeling a rush of energy flow through me. Saryia touched my hand calming me down.

"Now enough of the unpleasantness! I won't have it at my table." Saryia announced. Mercy looked at her cereal and laughed.

"Well maybe the puppies should go eat with the rest of the dogs." Mercy snickered.

"If I have to hear that red headed slut one more time I'm going to vomit." I growled. Mercy's eyes turned light green. I grinned then put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. She hissed then ate not taking her eyes off me.

"Take a picture Mercy, it last longer." I growled at her. Her nose squished up. Saryia changed the subject before it turned into another fight.

"So Odin, what improvements were you talking about?" He cleared his throat and looked up at Saryia.

"Well I think that we should have a recreation time. Where we can run in wolf form and exercise. If you continue the way you are with us, it might not be pretty. We can't keep our wolves bottled in, it isn't good for our health." Saryia nodded taking a sip of the blood in her glass.

"That is a good idea. But am I supposed to let you run around unsupervised?" Good point there. Some of the wolves might try to run, how is he going to respond to that?

"I have asserted myself as Alpha now, so they will do what I tell them. We can go into the woods on the side of the mountain. That is a perfect place for us to relax." Her eyebrows raised at him. She smirked then it quickly turned into a glare.

"Your not going to run away again are you? I was being nice last time, if you run a second time..." Her finger went up to her neck. She drew a line across it. He nodded.

"My word to you, we will not run away." Her face relaxed then she smiled. Saryia looked back at me. I smiled drinking my orange juice.

"They ran away before?" Mercy said impressed, "And you didn't kill them, she must like the two of you." She winked at me again. Jamie's eyes lit up with anger.

"Stop that Mercy. Stop provoking her, let her eat." Saryia roared. Mercy put her head down and started eating again. Jamie and I looked at Saryia in shock. She stared back at us then looked at Odin.