Chapter 36

Mercy

I stand outside my door as the doctor and Saryia talk. I don't care what they are talking about really, but I am curios if the pup is going to live. It would be a shame if she dies, I was planning on killing her myself. Jamie told the doctor everything and the doctor told me. I was so fucking pissed, hell I still am. Jamie is seriously losing her mind because of that mutt? What is this world coming to?!

Saryia looks at me before she goes back into the room. The doctor walks pass me, I grab his arm.

"Is she alive?" The doctor smiles and nods. He pats my hand then gets loose of my grip.

"She is going to fine." He walks down the hall. I keep my smile until he is gone out my sight. I walk back into the room and shut the door. Jamie looks up from the couch. She has been crying again. I groan, I'm tired of her tears.

"Is she oaky?" She asks me innocently. I sigh and plop next to her.

"Yes she is alive, unfortunately." Jamie's eyes light up. I stand in front of her. She tries to get me out the way but I push her back down. I straddle her and pin her shoulders to the couch. She gives me an annoyed look but I don't care. She is not leaving me again for that damn dog!

"Let me go I need to see her!" She tries to get up again, but I keep her pinned. I'm not letting her get near that girl and I know for a fact Saryia won't allow it either.

"What you need to do is forget about her ass, and focus on me!" My fangs come out my gum and my eyes turn light green. I glare into her eyes and she glares back.

"I don't understand you! Look at yourself, your loosing it! All because of one mutt girl! You love me, not her! Say it!" Jamie looks at me and hisses.

"You would be hearing a lie! There is a difference between love and loved. I loved you, I don't anymore!" I slap her across the face. I shake my head and look back into her eyes.

"I've tried to be patient with you. I've tried my best, but now. Soon as I see your little puppy I'm going to kill her and anyone else that gets in my way!" Jamie's eyes widen.

"No! Mercy please, don't hurt her because of my mistakes! Leave her alone." I grip Jamie's chin. I make her look in my eyes. She begs me using her dark blue tear filled eyes. I sigh, I kind of like torturing her. It's fun to an extent.

"Then forget her and be with me. I will only be satisfied if you love only me. Do you?" I stare deep into her eyes. She looks like she is deciding between me and the dog. I wait for her answer. Then it seems like a light has gone off in her head. Her hand strokes my cheek, like she used to do. I smile and let go of her chin.

"Mercy, I do love you." I smirk and kiss her lips. Her hands slide under my shirt and she unsnaps my bra. I stop her and make her put her hands to the side.

"Prove it." I say with a smirk. She picks me up and throws me on the bed. I get up and walk to the balcony throwing my bra to the side.

"Not that way." I say. Jamie comes up behind me and pulls me to her body. Her breath runs down my neck. I turn around. Jamie stares at me then pulls me into her arms. She kisses my neck and puts her hands down my mini skirt.

"What way would you have me prove it?" I play with her shirt collar then kiss her cheek.

"The girl doesn't matter to you. She is Saryia's little play thing, nothing else. She is nothing to you. Tonight at dinner, you will apologize and say that you have made a mistake in loving her, she was just a replacement for me. Let's get real though. There is no one like me. Can you say all that tonight?" Jamie nods and kisses my neck again.